I have a solution that contains potassium hydroxide and dodecanedioic acid. I am trying to figure out what my products will be but I can't seem to find anything real that dodecanedioic acid would become.
Which would mean it would be either dodecanedioic acid, potassium salt or dodecanedioic acid, dipotassium salt. I cannot find CAS numbers for either of these species. In order to use either of those for my purpose I need to have a CAS number.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving