1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Non-String Quantum Gravity Researchers in Turkey?

1. May 1, 2013 #1
    Hello All,

I am beginning to think about PhD applications, and I am of course trying to find out as many opportunities as possible. The field in which I currently work is Causal Dynamical Triangulations, and I am in principle interested in working on this or LQG, though I would also consider other non-string quantum gravity research if it interested me.

I have come across the following scholarship a few times during my trawls of the internet whilst researching:

http://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/index.php/en/turkiye-burslari/burs-programlari
    (Ali Kuşçu scholarships)

This would be a super opportunity, if I were able to find some non-string quantum gravity researchers in the country, which I have not yet been able to. So, I was hoping that somebody might know of someone who I have overlooked. If you do, please let me know!

(Also, if you happen to know of any other opportunities anywhere in the world, I would be more than grateful to hear about them!)

Thanks in Advance
    Scott

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted