Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

1. Mar 8, 2005 #1
    I feel it's my duty to bring back this thread for those newer to PF who have missed out on this pure joy and karmic peace of this link. The key is to not try and understand it- just let it wash over you until you either go into a trance to experience a psychotic episode. Either you love it, or you hate it. I never understood it myself. Either way, here it is:

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 8, 2005 #2

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love that flash. I remember when i first saw it last year. If you watch it long enough, you'll notice the video and audio desynch. You'll see badgers when it sings about the snake.
  4. Mar 8, 2005 #3
    ya you have to watch it forever for that to happen... approx 3.4 hours... not that i'd know :tongue2:

I posted that thread in the classic threads... apparently we need to revisit badgermania in its entirety though....
  5. Mar 8, 2005 #4
    HAHAHAH, i just started playing it while a few people were in my room. everyone was like "OH MY GOD! BADGERBADGERBADGER MUSHROOM....SNAKKE AHHH" hahaha, i didn't realize it was so popular. heh... i guess something this classic just can't be hidden from the public
  6. Mar 8, 2005 #5

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

The dancing hampsters were worse. Are they still around anywhere?
  7. Mar 8, 2005 #6

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You'd better believe it. http://www.hamsterdance.com - more annoying than ever before. Swoon!
  8. Mar 8, 2005 #7

Staff: Mentor

No, that's a fake hamsterdance. The original is gone, but this site has saved it, but maybe it's my settings that skew it a bit.

9. Mar 8, 2005 #8

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, no the original hamsterdance is still on the www.hamsterdance.com site, you just have to click on "hamster classics" and choose "original hamster dance" from the menu. It's not your settings that have skewed that other one, it shows up funny on my computer too (too many hamsters in a row). Too bad I probably can't play badger badger at the same time as hamster dance. Wouldn't that be an interesting combination!

Dee dah da dah doo doo....badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger...dee ba di dah doh....mushroom mushROOOOM.

Except, I'm afraid the snake would eat all the hamsters. :frown: Hmm, probably a bad idea then.
  10. Mar 8, 2005 #9

Actually, that makes it a rather good idea :biggrin:
  11. Mar 8, 2005 #10

Staff: Mentor

"hamster classics", :biggrin: I love hamsters. I didn't see that.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?