1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Not enough letter of recommedations

1. Dec 13, 2012 #1
    Hi!
    Its been a while since I've left college(2 years) and I will be re-applying for a masters in US univ coming January.The program selection requirement states that for completing the application,a student must submit at-least 3 letters of recommendation[LoR's].

I have 2 LoRs' but am finding it tough to convince my professors from my previous college to write a LoR.I was a good student there, scoring 81% and worked under one of the professors and completed a thesis under him,and yet they "pass-the-buck" to other professors stating they don't have enough time.I have a long journey seeking appointments and find out its all for nothing.

How can I get a LoR in 3 weeks time?I obviously can't work under a new employer all-of-a-sudden and earn a LoR.

Will US universities read my incomplete application?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted