1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Not really sure?

1. Aug 22, 2006 #1
    Hello, i am posting here today because i really need help with career guidance. As a junior in High School and mainly focused on Calculus (Math) and Physics. I'm not really sure what kind of Physics jobs are out there. I focus on the Universe and how it functions and was just wondering what kind of Physics job is out there for me. Tips are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 22, 2006 #2
    a physics major has lots of jobs available to him/her, if your looking at doing research in physics than there are a fair number of jobs open in the acedemic world, but you have to be really good for those. If you can't get one of those, then there's an unlimited supply of jobs in the private sector, from the stock market to product research.

a physics major can go to alot of things depending on you and how you want to use it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?