Exploring Topics in General Physics - Which Ones are Easier?

In summary, the conversation discusses posting in forums and the difficulty of certain physics topics. The speaker is looking for advice on which topics are easier and less time consuming.
AzzidReign
I was thinking of putting this in the General Physics forum but there it stated that I'm not allowed to post anything dealing with school, but on this forum it states that I'm only allowed to post problems, but my question doesn't deal with a problem, it deals with topics in general.
If this needs to be moved to the General Physics forum please do so.

Question
These topics have been covered so far my class:

-Potential differences and changes in energy
-Capacitors or resistors in series/parallel combination configurations;along with energy stored or power
-RC-Circuits
-Mass spectrometer
-Force/Magnetic field due to current carrying wires
-Changes in Magnetic Flux and the induced emf/current
-Refraction/dispersion
-Lenses and mirrors with ray diagrams

Out of those, which ones are a bit easier and less time consuming?

Physics news on Phys.org

For whom? Why would someone else's subjective answer to than be helpful to you? Seems to me it would be more helpful to you to figure out which ones YOU think are easier since that might point you towards what kind of studies YOU like. Why care what others like?

phinds said:
For whom? Why would someone else's subjective answer to than be helpful to you? Seems to me it would be more helpful to you to figure out which ones YOU think are easier since that might point you towards what kind of studies YOU like. Why care what others like?
Well I asked to find out what other's would think so that based on their response I would find ways, other than the ones I already know now, to solve problems in those topics.

1. What is the difference between classical physics and modern physics?

Classical physics deals with the laws and principles governing motion and forces in the macroscopic world, while modern physics focuses on the behavior of particles and energy at the atomic and subatomic level.

2. What are some easy topics to explore in general physics?

Some easier topics to explore in general physics include Newton's laws of motion, basic concepts of energy and work, and the properties of waves and sound.

3. How can I make studying physics easier?

Some tips for making studying physics easier include breaking down complex concepts into smaller parts, using visual aids and diagrams to understand relationships, and practicing problem-solving techniques.

4. Is it necessary to have a strong math background to understand physics?

A basic understanding of math is necessary for physics, as many concepts involve mathematical equations. However, with practice and guidance, anyone can develop the necessary math skills to understand physics.

5. What are some real-world applications of general physics?

General physics has many real-world applications, such as understanding the motion of objects in everyday life, designing structures and machines, and developing technologies like electricity and magnetism.