1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Not sure if this goes here (dealing with topics in general not a specific problem)

1. May 16, 2012 #1
    I was thinking of putting this in the General Physics forum but there it stated that I'm not allowed to post anything dealing with school, but on this forum it states that I'm only allowed to post problems, but my question doesn't deal with a problem, it deals with topics in general.
    If this needs to be moved to the General Physics forum please do so.

Question
    These topics have been covered so far my class:

-Potential differences and changes in energy
    -Capacitors or resistors in series/parallel combination configurations;along with energy stored or power
    -RC-Circuits
    -Mass spectrometer
    -Force/Magnetic field due to current carrying wires
    -Changes in Magnetic Flux and the induced emf/current
    -Refraction/dispersion
    -Lenses and mirrors with ray diagrams

Out of those, which ones are a bit easier and less time consuming?

2. jcsd
  3. May 16, 2012 #2

phinds

Gold Member
    2016 Award

Re: Not sure if this goes here (dealing with topics in general not a specific problem

For whom? Why would someone else's subjective answer to than be helpful to you? Seems to me it would be more helpful to you to figure out which ones YOU think are easier since that might point you towards what kind of studies YOU like. Why care what others like?

4. May 16, 2012 #3
    Re: Not sure if this goes here (dealing with topics in general not a specific problem

Well I asked to find out what other's would think so that based on their response I would find ways, other than the ones I already know now, to solve problems in those topics.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook