Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Nozzles And Fluid Flow

1. Nov 19, 2006 #1
    :zzz: hello
    NEED COMPLETED INFORMATIONS ON NOZZLES(FROM FLUID MECHANICS POINT OF VIEW)PLEASE GIVE ME NAMES OF SOME WEBSITES WITH MATERIAL ON NOZZLES IN PDF,OR POWER POINT SLIDES OR ANY OTHER WITH EFFICIENCY INCREASE CALCULATIONS

WAITING FOR PROMPT ACTION

THANKS

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 19, 2006 #2

LURCH

Science Advisor

4. Nov 19, 2006 #3
    Try going to a library, and looking for whats called a book.

Get one titled, 'thermodynamics'.

Thats enough for now, I dont want to wake you from your nap.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2006
  5. Nov 19, 2006 #4

Danger

Gold Member

Naved... we can understand your excitement, but please don't shout. You'll still get the attention that you need. :biggrin:

6. Nov 19, 2006 #5
    any thermo text-book and fluid mechanics text-book will give you just about all the basic info you need on nozzles.

carp
    PropulsionAccess.com

7. Nov 20, 2006 #6

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

There is an incredible amount of information available on the internet. All you have to do is search. However, if you are looking for items like ASME MFC-3M-2004 or the like, those are copyrighted and you must buy a copy for yourself. Google is a wonderful thing.

8. Nov 21, 2006 #7
    just google it out man.... not that difficult i suppose.... got to give some input from your own side as well.... can't expect us to do all that for you

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?