1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Nuclear Applications M.Sc?

1. Dec 24, 2015 #1
    Hey guys and merry Christmas! I graduated my bachelor this year in medical physics and I got accepted for a master in Nuclear Applications and have applied and not got an answer yet from a Biomedical Engineering program from the same university (FH Aachen, Germany). The question I've been asking myself is: is a program like Nuclear Applications too specific and can drastically limit my employment opportunities after graduation compared to a program like BME? I want a career in medical imaging research and plan on pursuing a PhD afterwards. Any input on the matter will be greatly appreciated! ^^

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 29, 2015 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook