Number 666 Occurence

• Thread starter Iacchus32
  • Start date
loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
He picked it arbitrarily so that he could make a 666. I guess we're supposed to be impressed.

man... the reason that you find it everywhere, is because it means something to you...
the number 134 wouldn't mean much to you, but i guarantee you that it come up at least as often as 666 if you looked for it...

loseyourname said:
He picked it arbitrarily so that he could make a 666. I guess we're supposed to be impressed.
especially since he's using the western alphabet order to find it... an alphabet that wasn't invented at the time jesus lived... or maybe that's the freaky part :eek: :eek: :eek: :surprise:
hehehe...

9 Months? / 630 + 036 = 666

Well, if the whole thing isn't strange enough, here's a copy of the email I sent to another poster on this forum ...

Actually, this was something that was brought up on Physics Forums a while back, and I'm not the one who made the connection. However, I was just thinking about it and realized it takes 9 months for a woman to give birth and, in that sense the number 9 corresponds to all of us. Whether that has any bearing on the matter or not I don't know? Also, in case you're interested, I started this same thread on my own forum.

Thanks,

Iacchus32

Also, if you take a look at the number table below, you'll notice how they're all divisible by 9 and, when adding the top numbers to the bottom numbers -- which, show an inherent symmetry -- they all add up to 99. What's really interesting though, is when you take the top 63 which, is 7 x 9 and, the bottom 36 which, is 4 x 9, you in effect get the equation 630 + 036 = 666. Which, is 70 x 9 + 04 x 9 = 666 or, 74 x 9 = 666. You should also notice that this is the only "subset" of numbers that will do this. So there definitely is something there. :wink:

00 . 09 . 18 . 27 . 36 . 45 . 54 . 63 . 72 . 81 . 90 . 99
99 . 90 . 81 . 72 . 63 . 54 . 45 . 36 . 27 . 18 . 09 . 00

Last edited:
balkan said:
especially since he's using the western alphabet order to find it... an alphabet that wasn't invented at the time jesus lived... or maybe that's the freaky part :eek: :eek: :eek: :surprise:
hehehe...
As I have mentioned elsewhere, the number 666 is corresponds to The Reformation which, in effect became established in Great Britain. And, is what we now know as the Protestant Church, including our beloved Fundamentalists ... especially. :wink: So if that's the case, it's no wonder that the whole thing should crop up in English.

Last edited:
Iacchus32 said:
As I have mentioned elsewhere, the number 666 is corresponds to The Reformation which, in effect became established in Great Britain. And, is what we now know as the Protestant Church, including our beloved Fundamentalists ... especially. :wink: So if that's the case, it's no wonder that the whole thing should crop up in English.
Another thing I should add, is that the number 666 represents Jesus in the false sense, in the sense that the name Jesus is being upheld, and yet it's a purely ficticious representation of who He actually was. Which, is why the number 666 refers to the False Prophet in Revelation 13:18.

Or you could take this a step further and say that the anti-christ is this whole damn planet and almost everything on it. It is just a bunch of carbon.
6 electrons
6 protons
6 neutrons

OOOHHHH! SPOOKY!
I can see the blanket of post apocolyptic ash already.

666 - A different "take"

How about a unique twist to the 666 debate? Anyone ever consider the Old Testament as a source for the number? That which brought down the house of Israel was initiated by Solomon and his penchant for beautiful women and gold. Didn't anyone ever associate the fact that when Sheba had her gods placed within the temple of Yahweh, the going rate for the annual stipend for Solomon's coffers was six hundred and sixty-six talents of fine gold? Interesting; n'est pas?

The number 666 holds no mathematical meaning. To the Hebrews numbers where also though to have meanings. Take for example the number 7 which means "perfection." Many other cultures also share this believe. This is the same reason why there are 7 wonders of the ancient world and why the number 7 is thought to be lucky. Now about the number 6, it is thought to mean "imperfection." The number 666 is give to the wicked one, the antichrist or something involved with Satan so effectively it means "imperfection, imperfection, imperfection."