Number plate inside the bumper

• Thread starter barbo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Plate
In summary, a "Number plate inside the bumper" is a type of vehicle number plate attached to the inside of the front or rear bumper. It is usually attached with adhesive or clips and its legality varies by country and state. The benefits include a cleaner appearance and the ability to install it oneself, but it is important to ensure it meets legal requirements.
barbo
hi

i'm considering to do something which collect the number plate and put it inside the bumper so the no plate doesn't appear.
i'm considering to electro magnetisim or something similar.
can someone give some help?

by the way i need to do this system for the speed camera so it doesn't see my number plate.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Sounds kind of illegal, eh? Not sure what the forum policy is on stuff like that.

What's the difference in penalty between getting the ticket and getting caught with the hideaway plate?

We can't be accomplices to your breaking the law.

1. What is a "Number plate inside the bumper"?

The number plate inside the bumper is a type of vehicle number plate that is attached to the inside of the front or rear bumper of a car. It is typically used in countries where front license plates are not required, and serves as a way to display the vehicle's registration number.

2. How is a number plate inside the bumper attached?

The number plate inside the bumper is usually attached using adhesive or clips that secure it to the inside of the bumper. Some cars may also have pre-drilled holes in the bumper for easy installation.

3. Is it legal to have a number plate inside the bumper?

The legality of having a number plate inside the bumper varies by country and state. In some places, it is perfectly legal as long as the number plate is clearly visible and meets the necessary size and font requirements. However, in other places, it may be considered illegal and result in a fine or citation.

4. What are the benefits of having a number plate inside the bumper?

Having a number plate inside the bumper can offer a cleaner and more streamlined appearance for the front or rear of a car. It also eliminates the need for drilling into the car's body or having a license plate frame, which can sometimes obstruct the view of the plate.

5. Can I install a number plate inside the bumper myself?

Yes, it is possible to install a number plate inside the bumper yourself. However, it is important to ensure that it is done correctly and meets all legal requirements in your area. If you are unsure, it is best to consult a professional or your local DMV for guidance.