Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Nun's Nutz!

1. Jun 21, 2005 #1
    The following video shows me as a nutty Nun! Yes, this saintly ‘Sister’ is basking in her own purity, not realising that her spiritual pride is a major sin in itself!!! Look and see! It’s sheer madness!!!!

Video found here - http://rapidshare.de/files/2534289/mad_nun.wmv.html
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 22, 2005 #2
    Rather than start another thread, I shall add my new video here :biggrin:

A young(ish) film director is desperate to be allowed a chance to direct a feature film. His opportunity arises when a film company contracts him direct a feature, alas, for him, the poor script he is given, and ineptitude of the studio, sink any hope he had of making a name for himself as an up and coming director.....

a Video showing his disillusionment is found here - (i'll upload vid in an hour..., i'm sure you can wait........... :cool:
  4. Jun 22, 2005 #3
    Bet on it! :rolleyes:
  5. Jun 22, 2005 #4
    Adrian Baker, see i knew you could wait...and wait.... in fact even on the vids arrival i'd bet you won't download it! :cool:
  6. Jun 22, 2005 #5
    Does this video have hot nuns in those little suits? I sort of need a reason to check it out.
  7. Jun 22, 2005 #6
    mattmns: If by hot nuns you mean his face extremely and freakishly close to the screen, then yes, yes it does have hot--hot--nuns.

Do yourself a favor and don't watch this. Not only is it scary, but it's pointless. No offense though, OP.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2005
  8. Jun 22, 2005 #7
  9. Jun 22, 2005 #8
    Thanks Knavish :smile:
  10. Jun 22, 2005 #9
    you disn't comment on my face, did you think my nose to long? or my eye lashes too short? :wink: :tongue2:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?