Nun's Nutz!

• Thread starter omega2
  • Start date
O

omega2

The following video shows me as a nutty Nun! Yes, this saintly ‘Sister’ is basking in her own purity, not realising that her spiritual pride is a major sin in itself!!! Look and see! It’s sheer madness!!!!

Video found here - http://rapidshare.de/files/2534289/mad_nun.wmv.html

Last edited by a moderator:
O

omega2

Rather than start another thread, I shall add my new video here :biggrin:

A young(ish) film director is desperate to be allowed a chance to direct a feature film. His opportunity arises when a film company contracts him direct a feature, alas, for him, the poor script he is given, and ineptitude of the studio, sink any hope he had of making a name for himself as an up and coming director.....

a Video showing his disillusionment is found here - (i'll upload vid in an hour..., i'm sure you can wait........... :cool:

omega2 said:
(i'll upload vid in an hour..., i'm sure you can wait........... :cool:
Bet on it! :rolleyes:

O

omega2

Adrian Baker, see i knew you could wait...and wait.... in fact even on the vids arrival i'd bet you won't download it! :cool:

Does this video have hot nuns in those little suits? I sort of need a reason to check it out.

mattmns: If by hot nuns you mean his face extremely and freakishly close to the screen, then yes, yes it does have hot--hot--nuns.

Do yourself a favor and don't watch this. Not only is it scary, but it's pointless. No offense though, OP.

Last edited:
Thanks Knavish :smile:

O

omega2

If by hot nuns you mean his face extremely and freakishly close to the screen, then yes, yes it does have hot--hot--nuns.
you disn't comment on my face, did you think my nose to long? or my eye lashes too short? :wink: :tongue2: