1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Nun's Nutz!

1. Jun 21, 2005 #1
    The following video shows me as a nutty Nun! Yes, this saintly ‘Sister’ is basking in her own purity, not realising that her spiritual pride is a major sin in itself!!! Look and see! It’s sheer madness!!!!

Video found here - http://rapidshare.de/files/2534289/mad_nun.wmv.html

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 22, 2005 #2
    Rather than start another thread, I shall add my new video here :biggrin:

A young(ish) film director is desperate to be allowed a chance to direct a feature film. His opportunity arises when a film company contracts him direct a feature, alas, for him, the poor script he is given, and ineptitude of the studio, sink any hope he had of making a name for himself as an up and coming director.....

a Video showing his disillusionment is found here - (i'll upload vid in an hour..., i'm sure you can wait........... :cool:

4. Jun 22, 2005 #3
    Bet on it! :rolleyes:

5. Jun 22, 2005 #4
    Adrian Baker, see i knew you could wait...and wait.... in fact even on the vids arrival i'd bet you won't download it! :cool:

6. Jun 22, 2005 #5
    Does this video have hot nuns in those little suits? I sort of need a reason to check it out.

7. Jun 22, 2005 #6
    mattmns: If by hot nuns you mean his face extremely and freakishly close to the screen, then yes, yes it does have hot--hot--nuns.

Do yourself a favor and don't watch this. Not only is it scary, but it's pointless. No offense though, OP.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2005
  8. Jun 22, 2005 #7
  9. Jun 22, 2005 #8
    Thanks Knavish :smile:

10. Jun 22, 2005 #9
    you disn't comment on my face, did you think my nose to long? or my eye lashes too short? :wink: :tongue2:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?