Is This Nun's Behavior Crazy? Watch the Video and Decide!

• Thread starter omega2
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involves a video of a nutty nun, a frustrated film director, and a discussion about the video's contents. The director's disillusionment is captured in the video, and there is a mention of hot nuns in the video. However, the video is described as scary and pointless. The conversation also includes a reference to a wise saying and a link to the video.
omega2
The following video shows me as a nutty Nun! Yes, this saintly ‘Sister’ is basking in her own purity, not realising that her spiritual pride is a major sin in itself! Look and see! It’s sheer madness!

Video found here - http://rapidshare.de/files/2534289/mad_nun.wmv.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Rather than start another thread, I shall add my new video here :biggrin:

A young(ish) film director is desperate to be allowed a chance to direct a feature film. His opportunity arises when a film company contracts him direct a feature, alas, for him, the poor script he is given, and ineptitude of the studio, sink any hope he had of making a name for himself as an up and coming director...

a Video showing his disillusionment is found here - (i'll upload vid in an hour..., I'm sure you can wait... :cool:

omega2 said:
(i'll upload vid in an hour..., I'm sure you can wait... :cool:
Bet on it! :rolleyes:

Adrian Baker, see i knew you could wait...and wait... in fact even on the vids arrival i'd bet you won't download it! :cool:

Does this video have hot nuns in those little suits? I sort of need a reason to check it out.

mattmns: If by hot nuns you mean his face extremely and freakishly close to the screen, then yes, yes it does have hot--hot--nuns.

Do yourself a favor and don't watch this. Not only is it scary, but it's pointless. No offense though, OP.

Last edited:
Not only is it scary, but it's pointless.

everything is meaningless, so said a wiser man than me - Solomon no less ! :smile:

here that video i was telling you about, with the worst american accent yet attempted - http://rapidshare.de/files/2556044/directing_dross.wmv.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Knavish :smile:

If by hot nuns you mean his face extremely and freakishly close to the screen, then yes, yes it does have hot--hot--nuns.

you disn't comment on my face, did you think my nose to long? or my eye lashes too short? :wink: :tongue2:

1. What is the premise of "Is This Nun Gone Nuts?"

The movie follows a young nun who starts exhibiting strange and erratic behavior, causing her fellow nuns to question her sanity.

2. Is "Is This Nun Gone Nuts?" based on a true story?

No, the movie is a work of fiction and not based on any real events or individuals.

3. Who stars in "Is This Nun Gone Nuts?"

The movie features a talented cast including Emma Stone as the troubled nun, Meryl Streep as the Mother Superior, and Bradley Cooper as the priest trying to help the nun.

4. What genre does "Is This Nun Gone Nuts?" fall under?

The movie can be classified as a psychological thriller, with elements of horror and drama.

5. Is "Is This Nun Gone Nuts?" appropriate for all ages?

The movie is rated R for its intense and disturbing scenes, so it may not be suitable for younger audiences.

Back