Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Nuns of the Sisterhood Exposed

1. Dec 30, 2005 #1

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Oh, I only wish it were what the title made you think.

The real secret behind the cover story of the NSA controversy, the secret the government is willing to go to any length to hide, is the truth about the PF Sisterhood.

IvanSeeking almost stumbled upon their secret, posting his photo of the Sisterhood in this famous thread Why I Think I'm the Man for Evo.

Entropy almost stumbled even closer to the truth in this thread Are You a Nerd?

But, now, the whole truth is revealed. The Sisterhood are actually members of the CCIN (Catholic Church Intelligence Network). The real Ninja Nuns of the PF Sisterhood are pictured below. All the clues finally come together in this terrifying website Ask a Nun...

How did I discover this ultra-classified website? Well, I'm sad to admit I was once associated with this organization, as well (that's me in my striped suit on the right). Fortunately, I have come in from the cold, reformed my life, and decided this secret intelligence network needs to be revealed.

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 30, 2005 #2

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Nice threads, Bob. :biggrin:

4. Dec 30, 2005 #3

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Aww, shucks. :redface: Thanks. You wouldn't believe how confusing it is to polish those boots.

5. Dec 30, 2005 #4

Astronuc

I presume matching stockings as well? I can't see from here.

Also, I hope you can run in those boots when the Sisters find out that you have exposed them. :biggrin:

6. Dec 30, 2005 #5

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Actually, the plan is to stand very still on the beach and look as inconspicuous as possible.

Plan B is to swim for it. I think the nuns' habits will make it hard for them to swim.

7. Dec 30, 2005 #6

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Why, there's no such thing as the CCIN. :rolleyes: BobG is just making that up because MIH started adding sliderules to her calculator collection and won't share them with him. :biggrin:

Now, if BobG should suddenly disappear, the PF Sisterhood had nothing to do with it...understood?

8. Dec 30, 2005 #7

Evo

Oh my :blushing: I was afraid you were going to show those "overexposed" nun figurines again. I had WAY too much hanging out the last time. :redface:

Ok, here's BobG (quite a pole Bob :shy: ) Astronuc (our Archangel) and Artman.

Attached Files:

9. Dec 30, 2005 #8

JamesU

Gold Member

hmmm......

Moonbear, I can make it look like an accident, $500

10. Dec 30, 2005 #9

russ_watters

I'm still holding out hope for a calendar...

11. Dec 30, 2005 #10

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rolleyes: So demanding...as if an invitation to my place to view the moon wasn't enough for you. o:)

12. Dec 30, 2005 #11

Evo

This site could have been stollen right off the pages of PF!!!! We've had almost all of those pictures posted here!!!!! :surprised

13. Dec 30, 2005 #12

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

You didn't get the Nuns Having Fun calendar? It cost me $11.95, but it was worth every penny.

14. Dec 30, 2005 #13

Astronuc

:biggrin:
    At your service, ladies.

15. Dec 30, 2005 #14

Evo

The PF Sisterhood has just become more virulent. :devil:

The Four Nuns Of the Apocolyspe

Tsu - I saw, and beheld, a black horse, and she that sat on it had a roll of toilet paper, a plunger and a bottle of Pepto was given unto her, and she went forth spreading a disease attended with inflammation and ulceration of the colon and rectum. she would be known as Dysentery the Anal.

MIH - And then came another horse that was off black, power was given to her that sat upon the beast to calculate for insurance companies the risks and premiums for life, fire and other insurances. She carried with her a ledger and ballpoint pen, thus she was to be known as Actuary the Uptight

Moonbear - Next, a pale black horse, and she galloped, and all sorts of nasty things followed with her. Strapped to her side, a medical dictionary and a thermometer. She traveled dispensing her bane, inflammation of the brain caused by viral infection. known to all as Encephalita the Eager.

Evo - Came a voice in the midst of the four beasts, the final rider with box of expired condoms and infected bodily waste. Riding her beast of near black she rode, dispensing her coccoid rickettsia, infesting birds and mammals, causing infections of the eyes and genitourinary tract. She rode. to be known as Chlamydia the Contagious

http://houseofboo.com/nuns.htm

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2005
  16. Dec 30, 2005 #15

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Between their smoking and the time they spend sitting around on bar stools, I'm sure plan B will work. Our nuns will never shed their old habits.

17. Dec 30, 2005 #16

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Great site, Bob. I read all of that. I hope you did, too. Especially that last bit:
    :wink: o:)
    That reminds me - I was watching a really good movie about wicked nuns last night. Did anyone see The Magdalene Sisters?

18. Dec 30, 2005 #17
    haha

very funny...execept i have no clue 2 what this sister hood is about. is it one of those really freaky cults???:uhh:

19. Dec 30, 2005 #18

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Wow! A touching tribute! But Sis.. all these websites... I worry! I think we are getting a little bit too famous to be a secret organization anymore!

20. Dec 30, 2005 #19

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

If you had read the first two links of my original post, all would be clear to you -- :uhh: uh, wait, you might be too new to handle those two threads (Jeez, I guess shouldn't scare off a nooby so soon).

Are you yomamma's sister?

21. Dec 30, 2005 #20

JamesU

Gold Member

no
    10 char. limit

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?