Can a Single Mom Pursue a Physics Degree While Nursing?

• Thread starter jtm86
  • Start date
jtm86
Hello! I'm Jen and I'm a nursing student who also happens to be interested in physics. My knowledge in this field is extremely basic but I intend to learn more in the future. Physics was my first love back in high school but life never works out like you plan. I'm almost 30, divorced, a single mom, and becoming a nurse to support my family (also I like gross things and helping people). I plan on going back to school later on when I can afford it to get a degree in something physics-related. (I also love astronomy and own a couple telescopes.) So yeah, that's me. Thanks for having me. :biggrin:

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to Physics Forums Jen!

Likes jtm86
jtm86 said:
Hello! I'm Jen and I'm a nursing student who also happens to be interested in physics. My knowledge in this field is extremely basic but I intend to learn more in the future. Physics was my first love back in high school but life never works out like you plan. I'm almost 30, divorced, a single mom, and becoming a nurse to support my family (also I like gross things and helping people). I plan on going back to school later on when I can afford it to get a degree in something physics-related. (I also love astronomy and own a couple telescopes.) So yeah, that's me. Thanks for having me. :biggrin:
hi jen I am also a nursing student