O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants

• Thread starter moe darklight
  • Start date
In summary, "O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants" is a popular phrase used to express extreme laughter or excitement. It is often used in a humorous or exaggerated manner to convey a sense of urgency or intensity. The phrase has gained widespread use in popular culture, particularly on social media platforms, and is commonly used as a meme or reaction image. It is a lighthearted and relatable expression that has become a part of modern slang.
DaveC426913 said:
But would the thing have my post?

Point taken.

Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
Why do people say "pee my pants" instead of "pee in my pants"?

Yes, to pee one's pants is a very painful experience; esp while they're coming out.

Coming out of what, Ivan?

jim mcnamara said:

Uh, that depends on whether you are male or female?

Ivan Seeking said:
Uh, that depends on whether you are male or female?

Nah, males and females can both use depends. :wink:

jim mcnamara said:
No.

It is very painful while the pants are coming out. You thought a stone was bad...

Chi Meson said:
For those with a healthy dose of cynicism, and a dislike for pretense, these treatments show just how silly the videos are to begin with.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

I liked the Guns and Roses one because they're making fun of the fact that you can hardly understand what Axl Rose is saying anyway.

"sing it!" :rofl:

B. Elliott said:
I liked the Guns and Roses one because they're making fun of the fact that you can hardly understand what Axl Rose is saying anyway.

"sing it!" :rofl:

I take it you don't listen to much Nirvana? Axl Rose sounds like Regan when compared to Curt Kobain.

SticksandStones said:
I take it you don't listen to much Nirvana? Axl Rose sounds like Regan when compared to Curt Kobain.

Thats Kurt! :grumpy: Remember K's are always best.

SticksandStones said:

Oh yeah, I listened to a lot of Cobains stuff. (not much anymore). Actually saw them in concert a few years before he committed suicide.

SticksandStones said:
Correction: Axl Rose sings like a hinge. Listen to "Sweet Child o Mine" and imagine what level of discretion that this idiot had to have been caught into even come up with that load of crap and save some relationship.

I'm not a critic, just a music-lover.