O My God I'm Gonna Pee My Pants!

Chi Meson
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
I thought the Creed one was freakin hilarious. :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZLjJy0abf8
I very much enjoyed this one. Thank you B

Ditto on the Metalica and Creed, I can see my oldest son making some of these with his buddies.

I hope they do our presidential candidates next.

I...I don't get it?
I don't either, what or where's the funny part?? I know it's not just because I'm blonde if I'm not the only one here....unless they are too...:biggrin:

Chi Meson
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
I thought the Creed one was funny, specifically because the overdub was so well timed with the visuals. When you take away the "wall of sound" and put in a lot of silence (and the crickets, I loved the crickets) and some not so invigorating noises, the visuals are revealed as the jokes they really are.

For those with a healthy dose of cynicism, and a dislike for pretense, these treatments show just how silly the videos are to begin with.

haha yea that's exactly why I find it so funny. Though I find the Metallica and NIN funnier because they are "serious" bands; Creed is silly to begin with... in fact I think this version is a slight improvement on the original -- but with the NIN one you realize how ridiculous music videos are even when the music is good... lmao that angry mike toss just cracks me up every time. it looks so stupid without the angry music to go along. I love to put on MTV on mute sometimes; it's hilarious. .. o man... I'm gonna watch them again now!! I can't get enough!

DaveC426913
Gold Member
We say it because when we pee our pants, it doesn't stay in our pants. I personally have to deal with this at least once a day with a mop.:surprised
As will tribdog, right abouuuuuuut now...

alphysicist
Homework Helper
As will tribdog, right abouuuuuuut now...
I wish you would quote my entire post.:grumpy:

It makes a big difference (for those people who won't go back and read the original)!:smile:

DaveC426913
Gold Member
I wish you would make a big difference. people won't :smile:
But would quoting the whole thing have made my post funnier?

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Why do people say "pee my pants" instead of "pee in my pants"?
Yes, to pee one's pants is a very painful experience; esp while they're coming out.

jim mcnamara
Mentor
Coming out of what, Ivan?

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Uh, that depends on whether you are male or female?

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Uh, that depends on whether you are male or female?
Nah, males and females can both use depends. :wink:

DaveC426913
Gold Member
No.

It is very painful while the pants are coming out. You thought a stone was bad...

For those with a healthy dose of cynicism, and a dislike for pretense, these treatments show just how silly the videos are to begin with.
I think you hit the nail on the head.

I liked the Guns and Roses one because they're making fun of the fact that you can hardly understand what Axl Rose is saying anyway.

"sing it!" :rofl:

I liked the Guns and Roses one because they're making fun of the fact that you can hardly understand what Axl Rose is saying anyway.

"sing it!" :rofl:
I take it you don't listen to much Nirvana? Axl Rose sounds like Regan when compared to Curt Kobain.

Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I take it you don't listen to much Nirvana? Axl Rose sounds like Regan when compared to Curt Kobain.
Thats Kurt! :grumpy: Remember K's are always best.

Oh yeah, I listened to a lot of Cobains stuff. (not much anymore). Actually saw them in concert a few years before he committed suicide.

turbo
Gold Member
Correction: Axl Rose sings like a hinge. Listen to "Sweet Child o Mine" and imagine what level of discretion that this idiot had to have been caught in to even come up with that load of crap and save some relationship.

I'm not a critic, just a music-lover.