News Octavia Nasr tweets her way out of CNN

• Thread starter arildno
  • Start date
Possible, not probable.

Eeh?
Relevance??
It's relevant because it demonstrates how a person can hide something about themselves for a great many years without suspicion.

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
It's relevant because it demonstrates how a person can hide something about themselves for a great many years without suspicion.
Can, is going to?

She was a political journalist, and a senior editor.

She will have expressed sympathies with the Hezbollah as possibly miguided, but having a just cause, while denouncing Israel as imperialist at numerous staff and editorial meetings.

Office_Shredder

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Can, is going to?

She was a political journalist, and a senior editor.

She will have expressed sympathies with the Hezbollah as possibly miguided, but having a just cause, while denouncing Israel as imperialist at numerous staff and editorial meetings.
Ted Haggard is a reverend, whose job it is to discuss morality.

He will have expressed sympathies with gay people as possibly misguided, but having a just cause, while denouncing homophobes as un-Christian at numerous sermons and Bible discussions.

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Ted Haggard is a reverend, whose job it is to discuss morality.

He will have expressed sympathies with gay people as possibly misguided, but having a just cause, while denouncing homophobes as un-Christian at numerous sermons and Bible discussions.
No, why?
Many self-haters out there, being unable to come to grips with their own sexuality.
That is quite a different thing from adoring a terrorist preacher, as Nasr did, and does.

I'm not sure how the NA campaign, or the 7th Armored crashing the maginot, was "illegal" but, please explain your logic in a new thread.
The entire German campaign was a war of aggression, hence illegal according to the Nuremburg principles. Hope that helps.

Perspicacity

The entire German campaign was a war of aggression, hence illegal according to the Nuremburg principles. Hope that helps.
Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but the Nuremberg Principles were written after WW2. I'm no lawyer, but I think declaring something illegal due to a law that was enacted after the event is just a tad bit unfair.