Of Society:

- Society is a worm home for humans when the world is cold.
-Society is amde possible by two things: Human likeness and intellect (which includes reason)
- Society makes an alternate world within reality
As long as society stays Good, it will guide us into holyness
- Society is the birth of all truth
- The nutrients of society is likenss, but it obtains it's sweetness from difference
- Man mimmics man, in that way society grows
- We would be little more than monkies without society
- Reason was the seed of society
- Efficiancy, and the journey for goodness was society's mother
- Society has made truth easily attainable
- Society is blind to reason but in it reason is born
- Humans yurn to be together. It is acceptance and tolerace that allows us to be together, and denial and intollerance that pulls us apart

----- nwO ruoY evaH ,deeN oN <----?eeS I tahW eeS uoY oD

Answers and Replies

Les Sleeth
Gold Member
Problem+Solve=Reason said:
-Society is amde possible by two things: Human likeness and intellect (which includes reason)
As long as society stays Good, it will guide us into holyness
- The nutrients of society is likenss, but it obtains it's sweetness from difference
- Man mimmics man, in that way society grows
- We would be little more than monkies without society
- Humans yurn to be together. It is acceptance and tolerace that allows us to be together, and denial and intollerance that pulls us apart

Suggestion. Take one just idea and make your case. This list of ? is impossible to consider.

Also, you might consider using the spelling checker available here if you don't have a word processing program you can write in. Your sloppy style suggests you don't care much about what you are saying, so why should we take it seriously?

As long as society stays Good, it will guide us into holiness
- Man mimics man, in that way society grows
- We would be little more than monkeys without society
- Humans yearn to be together. It is acceptance and tolerace that allows us to be together, and denial and intollerance that pulls us apart

There you go... These are all my points. I can go deeper into each one. I will later. Thanks for the suggestions. Next time you post, please talk about what I have written not how you think it should be written.

Les Sleeth
Gold Member
Problem+Solve=Reason said:
There you go... These are all my points. I can go deeper into each one. I will later. Thanks for the suggestions. Next time you post, please talk about what I have written not how you think it should be written.
I don't think I've ever criticized anyone for spelling and grammar before. Mostly I am concerned if they believe what they are saying and why they believe it.

Yet I have seen more than my share of people just drop in here, dump their thoughts on us, and never seem to care if anyone understands them or not. Why should I speak to what you've written if you can't go to the trouble to develop your ideas so I can follow the processes and experiences that led you to them? Ideas are a dime a dozen; careful, thoughtful, step-by-step explanations of the why behind ideas are as rare as black diamonds.

Last edited:
Ok Ok... Fair enough. Ill have to gather my throughts and make them more complete.