Of the three classes to take, which is best?

• Thread starter algebra2
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Classes
In summary, the conversation discusses the benefits of three different courses: Psychology, Literature and Arts, and Journalism. The participants agree that the most beneficial course would depend on one's major, but they also mention that reading and writing skills are important for every field. From their perspectives, the two most beneficial courses are Literature and Arts, and Psychology. They also mention that journalism could be useful for science, engineering, and math majors who need to express technical ideas in simpler terms.
algebra2
A. Psychology
B. Literature and Arts
C. Journalism (Newspaper)

tell me from your perspective which is most beneficial? but of the three, which two are best?

Physics news on Phys.org
It'll probably depend on what your major is.

In my experience, I would go for a literature/art/writing course over the other two, with journalism second. Every scientist should be able to read well and know how to write and express themselves correctly, in my opinion. Literature/writing courses can help with this.

I would pick A and B :smile:

I personally like Psychology, and Literature was sometimes fun too.

Ive taken psychology, and honestly its the best course I've ever done. I has taught me so much about science and life in general. But the writing courses couldn't hurt you. I haven't done them so I dunno.

Well, if you ask me. I think the journalism class (if you're a science, engineering or math major) is probably going to be most beneficial since sometimes you'll probably have to express technical ideas in terms understandable to laymen. I don't really see how the other 2 would help.

1. What are the three classes to choose from?

The three classes to choose from are biology, chemistry, and physics.

2. Which class is the most difficult?

The level of difficulty can vary depending on the individual's strengths and interests. However, many students find physics to be the most challenging due to its heavy use of math and abstract concepts.

3. What are the benefits of taking each class?

Biology is beneficial for students interested in healthcare or the natural world. Chemistry is useful for those pursuing careers in medicine, engineering, or research. Physics is important for those interested in fields such as engineering, astronomy, or computer science.

4. Can I take more than one class?

Yes, you can take multiple classes if you have the time and the ability to handle the workload. However, it is important to consider your other commitments and make sure you can handle the workload of multiple classes.

5. Which class is the most relevant in today's world?

All three classes have relevance in today's world. Biology helps us understand our own bodies and the environment. Chemistry is essential in producing and understanding the materials and products we use every day. Physics helps us understand the laws and principles that govern the world around us.