Im getting a new laptop sometime soon, the thing is that ms office is setting me back a bit. I was wondering if there are any free office equivalents that anyone here has experience with? I guess at most I'd use powerpoint and word if thats any help at all.
It came on one of my computers once, an Emachine with Windows ME that I still have, but rarely use. It seemed pretty good to me. I was pleased to find it had a graphics program as well (like coredraw or MS Picture-it).
I didn't use Open Office much because I also have a legal copy of Wordperfect Office Suite which I preferred, but it looked pretty good for a free program.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving