Official PF Facebook Group

ranger
Gold Member
I joined a while back.

On a better note. We can now poke ourselves!! I know in another facebook thread, some of you were eager to do this :)

Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Does that mean American universities don't have campus bars? :eek:

G01
Homework Helper
Gold Member
I don't have a facebook. I would get one, but I have already made it through 2.5 years of undergrad without it! It would be a shame to break that record now!

If I ever do break my non-facebook streak, this group will be the first I join, Greg!

Pyrrhus
Homework Helper
Hello fellow PFers, i recently joined the group. I did not know we have a group @ Facebook :approve:

DaveC426913
Gold Member
I just don't get Facebook. Call me an old geezer.

Doesn't anyone remember when we valued and guarded our privacy? Is this not the next logical step towards a world where every salesperson, stalker and government watchdog knows our weaknesses?

I just don't get Facebook. Call me an old geezer.

Doesn't anyone remember when we valued and guarded our privacy? Is this not the next logical step towards a world where every salesperson, stalker and government watchdog knows our weaknesses?

I love it. I think it's a great way to stay in contact with friends who are no longer just around the block. I've also found many long lost friends and friends from elementry school. Good for sharing photos too. For privacy... what do I care if a salesperson knows I like eating cake, playing soccer and have been to France.

Remember, facebook was created by the man to keep you down.

I joined so the man can keep me down even further.

Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
FredGarvin
Science Advisor
I am so hip now. I got talked into joining Facebook. It's actually OK. I was expecting it to be like Myspace. Of course I am part of the PF group now (under my real name).

Im friends with some people here on FB :)...

Me, too! :biggrin: It's so awesome!

I just made a facebook and added the group.