Get Vonage: $24.95/mo + Fees - Truth Told!

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
In summary: We pay $50 a month and we don't get no stinkin unlimited long distance.Vonage has good international rates, but lower quality at times. Also, their basic package starts from 14.95 not 24.95.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
I just saw a paid program about vonage and they have broken new ground, they crossed a line, surpassed a treshhold... they told the truth! They go boom! "Vonage is $24.95 a month!" and then they go "but there's a monthly fee of $1.50" and then! "theres also a regulatory fee which makes vonage $27.95 a month".

Oh my god!

They could have just tossed that kinda crap into the fine print and surprise you in the bill but NO! They came out and said boom sucka, $27.95 a month. I should get vonage out of principle alone!

Physics news on Phys.org
Pengwuino said:
I just saw a paid program about vonage and they have broken new ground, they crossed a line, surpassed a treshhold... they told the truth! They go boom! "Vonage is $24.95 a month!" and then they go "but there's a monthly fee of $1.50" and then! "theres also a regulatory fee which makes vonage $27.95 a month".
Oh my god!
They could have just tossed that kinda crap into the fine print and surprise you in the bill but NO! They came out and said boom sucka, $27.95 a month. I should get vonage out of principle alone!

Sure, and then when you need 911 service, you have to traverse 2 levels of Customer service just to get to the state police.

Packet8 is much better quality and service.

I hate those commercials where they ask how much someone's paying for their phone bill. The people's answers always include their cell phone bills, and then vonage is like OMG WE ARE CHEAPER. Well, yeee aren't a cell phone company now are ya.

What is so great about 30 bucks a month? Isn't Vonage an internet phone service?

I get unlimited long distance on two lines for thirty bucks a month.

Last edited:
Ivan Seeking said:
What is so great about 30 bucks a month? Isn't Vonage an internet phone service?
I get unlimited long distance on two lines for thirty bucks a month.

:bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: We pay $50 a month and we don't get no stinkin unlimited long distance.

Vonage has good international rates, but lower quality at times. Also, their basic package starts from 14.95 not 24.95.

What is Vonage?

Vonage is a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service provider that offers affordable phone services, including local and international calling, to residential and business customers.

How much does Vonage cost?

The advertised price for Vonage is $24.95 per month, but there may be additional fees and taxes added to your bill. It's important to carefully review the terms and conditions before signing up for any service.

What are the benefits of using Vonage?

Vonage offers a range of features and benefits, including low-cost international calling, a mobile app for making calls on the go, and advanced calling features such as call waiting, voicemail, and caller ID. It also uses your existing internet connection, so there's no need for a separate phone line.

Is Vonage available everywhere?

Vonage is available in most areas of the United States and Canada. However, availability may vary depending on your location. You can check for availability by entering your zip code on Vonage's website.

Is Vonage reliable?

Vonage has been in business for over 20 years and has a large customer base, indicating its reliability. However, as with any technology, there may be occasional service disruptions. It's best to do some research and read reviews from current customers to get a better understanding of the service's reliability in your area.