Availability of Ohanian: Physics Extended Edition

• Thread starter Septim
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the original poster was unable to post in the appropriate forum and is now asking if the book "Ohanian: Physics Extended Edition" is still available in its two volume form. Another user responds that a similar book is still in print on Amazon, but with some differences in content and title. The original poster thanks the user for their response.
Septim
First of all, I would like to state that I was not able to post in the learning materials subforum, hence I thought it would be appropriate if I posted here. I would like to know if Ohanian: Physics Extended Edition which contains two volumes is still available? If not is it discontinued or published under another name?

Thanks in advance.

Physics news on Phys.org
Does this book has the same text as the one I mentioned which was published in 1989? Because it seems to lack 5 chapters and its name has been changed ?

Thank you, it seems like some editing has been done.

What is "Availability of Ohanian: Physics Extended Edition"?

"Availability of Ohanian: Physics Extended Edition" is a physics textbook written by Hans C. Ohanian. It is an expanded version of his previous book, "Physics", and covers a wide range of topics in physics such as mechanics, electricity and magnetism, thermodynamics, and modern physics.

Is "Availability of Ohanian: Physics Extended Edition" suitable for all levels of study?

Yes, "Availability of Ohanian: Physics Extended Edition" is suitable for both undergraduate and graduate level study. It covers introductory concepts as well as more advanced topics, making it a comprehensive resource for students at any level.

What sets "Availability of Ohanian: Physics Extended Edition" apart from other physics textbooks?

"Availability of Ohanian: Physics Extended Edition" is known for its clear and concise writing style, as well as its extensive use of real-world examples and applications. It also includes numerous practice problems and helpful illustrations to aid in understanding complex concepts.

Can "Availability of Ohanian: Physics Extended Edition" be used for self-study?

Yes, "Availability of Ohanian: Physics Extended Edition" is a great resource for self-study. It is written in a way that is easy to understand and includes plenty of practice problems and explanations, making it a useful tool for independent learning.

Is "Availability of Ohanian: Physics Extended Edition" available in all formats?

Yes, "Availability of Ohanian: Physics Extended Edition" is available in both print and digital formats. It can be purchased as a physical textbook or as an e-book for various devices, making it convenient for students to access and study from anywhere.