1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Schools Ohio university

1. Apr 18, 2009 #1
    Hi all,
    last week I accept offer from ohio university. I got selected to physics program. im interested in condensed matter, solid state and nano-science.
    i went though the university web site but i couldnt find much idea about it and fundings. also in gradschoolshopper.com web it shows in ohio funding for condensed matter is much less. but its really good for nuclear physics.
    please let me know your ideas.
    thank you

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 18, 2009 #2
    This forum is great for physics/math, but I suggest you try the collegeconfidential forums for some answers as well. The people there are more knowledgeable on the topic of colleges and I'm sure there are a decent amount of physics majors there as well. Try the "College Search and Selection" subforum instead of the "Other Majors" one just cause the latter tends to receive less visitors.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook