1. A nine volt battery supplies power to a cordless curling iron with a resistance of 18 ohms. How much current is flowing through the curling iron?
2. A 110 volt wall outlet supplies power to a strobe light with a resistance of 2200 ohms. How much current is flowing through the strobe light?
3. A CD player with a resistance of 40 ohms has a current of 0.1 amps flowing through it. Calculate how many volts supply the CD player?
4. A small electrical pump is labeled with a rating of 3 amps and a resistance of 40 ohms. What voltage was it meant to run at?
5. A lamp is plugged into the wall outlet, which is providing 110 volts. An ammeter attached to the lamp shows 2 amps flowing through the circuit. How many ohms of resistance is the lamp providing?