Ok this is not a math or science question but i really with dis homework.

In summary, Kim Sun Gone, son of the president of the Kaluchruran, was kidnapped while on holiday in Auckland in February 2003. The president of Kaluchura, Mai Sun Gone, is extremely upset and angry about the situation and has sent an urgent fax to the Prime Minister of New Zealand, expressing his disappointment and threatening consequences if his son is not returned safely. The president's wife's health has also suffered due to the news.
vadlamudit
Kim Sun Gone, son of the president of the Kaluchruran, was on holiday in Auckland with his trusty bodyguard in February 2003 when disaster struck. Having walked down in Frost Road on a scorching summer day, Kim strolled in Mt Roskill intermediate School to get a drink from the fountains. While in the school grounds, he was kidnapped, sparking off what was to become one of the most sensational criminal cases in New Zealand’s History.

File 1. Urgent Fax from the president of Kaluchura
Situation: The president of Kaluchura, Mai Sun Gone, is extremely upset and angry to hear about the kidnap of his beloved son. His wife has also taken the news very badly and her health has suffered. The president sends a message by fax to our Prime Minister Mrs Clarkster pointing out how disappointed and up set he is. He also makes the points that Kaluchura is an extremely powerful country and her threatens New Zealand with…? Unless Kim is returned safe and sound.

Task: Write the fax god this problem is making me literaly!

Physics news on Phys.org
It would help if you were clearer about the task:
"Task: Write the fax god this problem is making me literaly!".

For one thing, it might be nice to know where the "task" ends and where your comment begins: are we to write to the "fax god" or simply write a fax? Uhh, what fax?

Do YOU know what you are supposed to do?

Dear Prime Minister Mrs. Clarkster,

I am writing to you with great urgency and distress regarding the kidnapping of my son, Kim Sun Gone, while on holiday in Auckland. This unfortunate incident has greatly affected my family, especially my wife whose health has suffered since hearing the news. I am extremely disappointed and upset that such a heinous crime could occur in your country.

I must remind you that Kaluchura is a powerful nation and we do not take kindly to our citizens being threatened or harmed. I demand that immediate action be taken to ensure the safe return of my son. If this is not done, I cannot guarantee the consequences that will follow.

I urge you to take this matter seriously and do everything in your power to bring my son back to me unharmed. I expect a prompt and satisfactory response from you and your government on how you plan to handle this situation.

Mai Sun Gone
President of Kaluchura

1. What is the best way to approach this homework?

The best way to approach this homework is to start by organizing the assignment into smaller, manageable tasks. This will help you stay focused and make progress towards completing the entire assignment.

2. How do I prioritize my homework and manage my time effectively?

Prioritizing your homework and managing your time effectively is crucial for success. Make a list of all your assignments and rank them in order of importance. Then, create a schedule that allows you to work on each assignment within the given deadline.

3. What should I do if I don't understand the instructions or material?

If you don't understand the instructions or material, don't hesitate to reach out for help. You can ask your teacher, classmates, or even use online resources such as videos or forums to clarify any confusion you may have.

4. How can I stay motivated and avoid procrastination?

Staying motivated and avoiding procrastination can be challenging, but setting small goals and rewarding yourself for completing them can help. It's also important to create a study environment that is conducive to productivity and eliminating distractions.

5. Is it okay to ask for help or collaborate with others on homework?

Yes, it is absolutely okay to ask for help or collaborate with others on homework. Collaboration allows for a better understanding of the material, and seeking help when needed shows determination and a desire to improve.

Back