Old AP phyiscs multiple choice

In summary, the "Old AP physics multiple choice" test contained 75 questions divided into two sections: section I with 35 questions and section II with 40 questions. Students were given 90 minutes to complete the test, with calculators allowed but only certain types permitted. The test covered various topics, such as mechanics, electricity and magnetism, waves and optics, and modern physics, and was scored using a point system with a maximum scaled score of 5.
marutisuzuki
Does anyone have a link or multiple choice questions for old AP physics B or C?

Physics news on Phys.org

I do not have access to specific resources such as old AP physics multiple choice questions. However, I would recommend reaching out to your teacher or searching online for practice exams or questions from previous years. It is important to note that the format and content of the AP physics exams may have changed over the years, so it is important to use current materials for the most accurate preparation. Additionally, practicing with a variety of questions and concepts is key to success on the AP physics exam.

Related to Old AP phyiscs multiple choice

1. What is the format of the "Old AP physics multiple choice" test?

The "Old AP physics multiple choice" test consisted of 75 questions divided into two sections: section I with 35 questions and section II with 40 questions. Section I included 35 multiple-choice questions with four answer choices each, and section II included 35 multiple-choice questions with five answer choices each.

2. Are calculators allowed on the "Old AP physics multiple choice" test?

Yes, calculators were allowed on the "Old AP physics multiple choice" test. However, only certain types of calculators were allowed, such as graphing calculators and scientific calculators. All programmable calculators and calculators with a QWERTY keyboard were not allowed.

3. What topics were covered on the "Old AP physics multiple choice" test?

The "Old AP physics multiple choice" test covered a wide range of topics, including mechanics, electricity and magnetism, waves and optics, and modern physics. These topics were further broken down into subtopics, such as kinematics, forces, energy, circuits, optics, and atomic and nuclear physics.

4. How much time was allotted for the "Old AP physics multiple choice" test?

Students were given 90 minutes to complete the "Old AP physics multiple choice" test. This time was evenly divided between section I and section II, with 45 minutes for each section.

5. How were the questions on the "Old AP physics multiple choice" test scored?

The "Old AP physics multiple choice" test was scored using a point system, where each correct answer earned one point, each incorrect answer resulted in a deduction of 1/4 of a point, and unanswered questions did not affect the score. The total number of correct answers was then converted into a scaled score ranging from 1-5.