What was the Old Computer Science Game with Factories and Monkeys?

In summary, this old computer game involved collecting parts for a blimp, assembling it, and racing against a professor. There were monkeys that stopped you from getting what you wanted, and you had to solve math puzzles to get through doors. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the game, and it wasn't from the 1980s or 1990s. I think I saw a message board where someone might be able to help you find it.
Gelsamel Epsilon
I am trying to remember the name of this old (probably dos, but I can't remember) computer game.

At the start you could click on 3 different factories. A blimp one, the Cart one of the Airplane one or something like that. Then after that you have to go through the 2d level collecting parts for your blimp/cart/plane. Once you've collected all the parts you get to assemble your vehicle and race against some professor guy.

But there are monkeys running around and they stop you from getting stuff so you have to throw banana at them to make them sleep or something. Anyway when ever you try to get through a door you get presented with a science or math related puzzle that you have to solve to get through.

If anyone remembers the name of this game could they please tell me? :D

Computer science news on Phys.org
Sorry, dude... no go. I was using an Atari 800XL back then, and went straight to Mac after. I used DOS at the bar, but didn't have any games.

Gelsamel Epsilon said:
At the start you could click on 3 different factories. A blimp one, the Cart one of the Airplane one or something like that. Then after that you have to go through the 2d level collecting parts for your blimp/cart/plane. Once you've collected all the parts you get to assemble your vehicle and race against some professor guy.

Up until here, it sounded a bit weird, but reasonable.

But there are monkeys running around and they stop you from getting stuff so you have to throw banana at them to make them sleep or something.

This is completely random. Are you sure this was a game, and not a trip or something? :rofl:

Anyway, here's a really long list of 80's computer games. Or was it from the 90's? I did a find check on it and didn't see anything resembling your game, but you might want to look around just in case. I think I saw a link to a message board, they might have a better idea of where you should search, or might even know what game you're talking about
http://www.inthe80s.com/compgame.shtml

i know what you are talking about but i can't put my finger on the name the professor dude had crazy hair and theeir was information about drag for the plane one and stuff like that...same game? i don't think it was as old as 80s or even dos..

"Morty Maxwell The Master Of Mischief" -- Awesome.

Can I be "Debra D, the Doctor of Destruction"? or "Demolition" or ?

God i love the good old games..
somehow the good old games were just better :P
games you could play over and over again.
These days its just one go and toss away. :-/

i miss jetpack *sniff* :P

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is "Old Computer Science Game"?

"Old Computer Science Game" is a popular game from the early days of computer science. It was designed to teach players the fundamentals of coding and problem-solving through a series of challenges and puzzles.

2. When was "Old Computer Science Game" created?

The game was created in the 1970s as a way to introduce students to the concepts of programming and computer science. It was originally called "Computer Science Adventure" and was later renamed "Old Computer Science Game" by fans.

3. How do you play "Old Computer Science Game"?

The game is played by solving puzzles and challenges using basic coding techniques such as loops, conditionals, and variables. Players must use their knowledge of coding and logic to progress through the game and reach the final goal.

4. Is "Old Computer Science Game" still relevant today?

While the game may seem outdated in terms of graphics and technology, the concepts and skills it teaches are still relevant in today's world of computer science. Many modern coding games and courses are inspired by "Old Computer Science Game" and its approach to teaching coding.

5. Can "Old Computer Science Game" be played on modern computers?

Yes, the game has been adapted and updated to run on modern computers and devices. There are also online versions and emulators available for those who want to experience the game on their own computer.