Old mans inquisitive crap?

• Thread starter merc
  • Start date
In summary: We KNOW that Mass is also relatively stable and universally equally accepted equally by other universes by how we measure it from earth... right?Sorry, but I want my equations to be as perfect as possible... thanks. :-)Simple Q for you all...Has it yet been determined if light from a far source proceeds to us in a single line, or in a conelike receiving?I am working on a Schwarzschild equation but since I am an uneducated dummy, I am confused as to why we haven't yet determined the cone or no cone probability? Thanks!We KNOW that Mass is also relatively stable and universally equally accepted equally by other universes by how we measure it from earth... right
merc
Simple Q for you all...

Has it yet been determined if light from a far source proceeds to us in a single line, or in a conelike receiving?

I am working on a Schwarzschild equation but since I am an uneducated dummy, I am confused as to why we haven't yet determined the cone or no cone probability?
Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Nother for ya.

We KNOW that Mass is also relatively stable and universally equally accepted equally by other universes by how we measure it from earth... right?

Sorry, but I want my equations to be as perfect as possible... thanks. :-)

Simple Q for you all...

Has it yet been determined if light from a far source proceeds to us in a single line, or in a conelike receiving?

I am working on a Schwarzschild equation but since I am an uneducated dummy, I am confused as to why we haven't yet determined the cone or no cone probability?
Thanks!
Light appears to proceed to us in geodesic through a curved space. I don't know what you are talking about when you say Schwarzschild equation or cone probability...

Nother for ya.

We KNOW that Mass is also relatively stable and universally equally accepted equally by other universes by how we measure it from earth... right?

Sorry, but I want my equations to be as perfect as possible... thanks. :-)
I don't know what you mean by 'mass' being equally accepted by other universes... We only know about our universe.

Thanks... I think? :-)

So, if I assume an essential cone dispersial of distant light/energy and what we know of mass as being good everywhere, then thank you for the help.

See you earlier... JK. :-)

The space-time emission cross-section is a cone, but the bit that reaches us (as previously stated) travels on a geodesic from the source (as part of the content of the cone).

None of the wave/particle types resident in Minkowski space-time are appropriate for use as a carrier for long-range teleportation, due to lightspeed and gravitic influences.

Neutrinos are nice for their minimum of interferences, but are still gravitationally perturbed.

One Q on that last one though. If the restriction on the speed of light is due to the energy needed to propel mass, why would the energy needed to propel neutrinos come into play if neutrinos are essentially massless? or are they? Are they massier than photons? DOH?

merc said:
One Q on that last one though. If the restriction on the speed of light is due to the energy needed to propel mass, why would the energy needed to propel neutrinos come into play if neutrinos are essentially massless? or are they? Are they massier than photons? DOH?

It is not. It is based on the way Electromagnetic radiation interacts with free space.

You need to be very careful where you go with this. As far as I can tell you are treading on the edges of our personal theory guidelines.

Integral said:
It is not. It is based on the way Electromagnetic radiation interacts with free space.

You need to be very careful where you go with this. As far as I can tell you are treading on the edges of our personal theory guidelines.

Haha, I think? Although, I am such a newb that I don't know if you are kidding me or not?

BTW, I am looking for a job... doing whatever it takes to clean the floor, etc... and start from the bottom up.

In the meantime, post a link to your theory guidelines so I can learn what dumb ideas I need to keep to myself. Thanks.

"Rules" can be found by clinking the RULES link on the Forum menu bar ;-)

merc said:
Simple Q for you all...

Thanks!

Are you talking about a single photon or a group of them?

What is "Old mans inquisitive crap"?

"Old mans inquisitive crap" refers to a common phrase used to describe the curiosity and questioning of older individuals. It is often used in a humorous or endearing manner.

Why do older people tend to ask so many questions?

As people age, they may become more reflective and interested in learning about the world around them. Asking questions is a natural way for them to satisfy their curiosity and gain knowledge.

Is there a scientific reason for the increase in questioning behavior in older individuals?

There have been studies that suggest a correlation between aging and an increase in questioning behavior. As people age, they may also experience cognitive changes that may lead to more questioning and curiosity.

Can asking questions be beneficial for older individuals?

Yes, asking questions can have a positive impact on older individuals. It can help keep their minds active and engaged, improve memory and cognitive function, and foster social interactions with others.

How can younger individuals handle the constant questioning from older people?

It is important for younger individuals to be patient and understanding when interacting with older individuals who may ask a lot of questions. Remember that their curiosity is a natural part of aging and try to engage in meaningful conversations with them.