First you will have to forgive me for being uneducated in this area. I have an old record/tv console I bought with plans of upgrading it with a flat screen tv. When I brought it in my house the back of the tv was damaged and the piece of the tube tv was exposed. None of the glass was broken but it is like the seal was broken. And now it is making kind of a hissin noise inside of the tv. Im not sure what happened. Are there any gases coming out of it that are toxic? The spot that was damaged looks like the bottom of a light bulb where it meets the metal threaded part. So if you pull a light bulb out of something that it is screwed to tight into and you only get the glass part out that is basically what happened with the back of the tv. What should I do. Anything toxic leaking or am I being too worried?