Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Omin's complaint

1. Nov 22, 2004 #1
    I see Tom is up to his usual ignorance. He made a comment then closed my thread. His comment was a description of a real great argument against mine. But his argument only described ignorance.

He said, "This is nonsense."

This is usually what lazy minded do when they can't point out things, yet they say they are mentors. He pompous and hypocritical in his own fundamental statments. Something I've seem many times. I wonder who was ignorant enought to give this idiot a mentorship here? He rude. And stupid.

If you even try to kick me off, I'll be back under another alias. Yeah, you betcha. I'll change my slang.
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 22, 2004 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Would you prefer that we kick you off, or use a method that's actually effective?

If you post nonsense here, it'll get labelled as such. You know the rules.

- Warren
  4. Nov 22, 2004 #3

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You will not win this. If you are banned (and you will be for 21 days after I issue the warning for starting this idiotic thread), and you re-register, all it takes is a push of a button to ban that alias as well. You, on the other hand, have to sign up not only for a new alias, but also for a new email account. You'll soon find out that it isn't worth your time to fight this.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?