Omin's Complaint: Tom's Ignorance and Hypocrisy

• Thread starter omin
  • Start date
In summary, Tom made a rude and ignorant comment in response to a thread, displaying his usual behavior. He then proceeded to make hypocritical statements and was called out for his behavior. Despite threatening to return under a different alias, it was made clear that it wouldn't be worth it as he would easily be banned again.
omin
I see Tom is up to his usual ignorance. He made a comment then closed my thread. His comment was a description of a real great argument against mine. But his argument only described ignorance.

He said, "This is nonsense."

This is usually what lazy minded do when they can't point out things, yet they say they are mentors. He pompous and hypocritical in his own fundamental statements. Something I've seem many times. I wonder who was ignorant enought to give this idiot a mentorship here? He rude. And stupid.

If you even try to kick me off, I'll be back under another alias. Yeah, you betcha. I'll change my slang.

Physics news on Phys.org
Would you prefer that we kick you off, or use a method that's actually effective?

If you post nonsense here, it'll get labelled as such. You know the rules.

- Warren

omin said:
If you even try to kick me off, I'll be back under another alias.

You will not win this. If you are banned (and you will be for 21 days after I issue the warning for starting this idiotic thread), and you re-register, all it takes is a push of a button to ban that alias as well. You, on the other hand, have to sign up not only for a new alias, but also for a new email account. You'll soon find out that it isn't worth your time to fight this.

1. What is the main theme of "Omin's Complaint: Tom's Ignorance and Hypocrisy"?

The main theme of the book is the corruption and hypocrisy of society, particularly in regards to education and social class.

2. Who is the protagonist of the novel?

Omin is the protagonist of the novel. He is a highly intelligent and educated individual who is frustrated by the ignorance and hypocrisy of those around him.

3. What is the significance of the title "Omin's Complaint: Tom's Ignorance and Hypocrisy"?

The title refers to Omin's dissatisfaction and criticism of Tom's ignorance and hypocrisy, which he sees as representative of larger societal issues.

4. How does the author use irony in the novel?

The author uses irony to highlight the absurdity and contradictions of society, such as the fact that Tom, a wealthy and privileged individual, is praised and admired despite his ignorance and lack of education.

5. What is the message that the author is trying to convey through the novel?

The author's message is that societal issues, such as ignorance and hypocrisy, can have damaging effects on individuals and the overall well-being of society. It also calls for individuals to question and challenge these issues in order to bring about change.

Back