TWARB coffee, mellow as a horse.

I live for this kina stuff.

http://www.daretobelieve.co.uk/ [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

You what?

jimmy p
Gold Member
The title of this thread sounds like a cheaps spin-off or "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe"...

And as for INSIDE the thread, the less said the better..i dont think there is a stronger word than random so i think... (random x10) will have to do.

Originally posted by BLUE_CHIP
What's this?
A spoon.

But there is no spoon.

jimmy p
Gold Member
almost a classic quote from 'Dog Soldiers' eh Andy?

"Hey sarge, where's Spoon?"

"There is no Spoon"

oh yes!

VA VA VOOM!

It's a cheap attempt to draw attention to a lame link (Dare to Believe).

He is just some kind of "Spa-oon salesman" (quote from Faulty Towers).

As Jimmy P says, "There is no spoon," just "va va voom."

BLUE_CHIP
Ill have you know, Artman, that I have no interest in promoting Dare To Believe.

I just thought that you could all do wiht a bit of light (or be it stomach-cramp-inducing) relief.

Dare To Believe is the most epic thing on TV since the spinny-stripey-blacky-whitey-thingy when it was all black and white.

All be it at 4:00am on a sunday, it is best watched when flying.

I'm very disapointed at the lack of open-mindedness of Artman and other p[eople who clearly have never seen this epic. and before you pass judgement on it, download the Clip called Karate from the site.

I live in hope of spoons and that someone other than yorkshire men will get a sense of humor (apologies for the spelling)

jimmy p
Gold Member
i have a sense of humour, however it is not as obscure or...unique...as yours evidently is

Originally posted by BLUE_CHIP
Ill have you know, Artman, that I have no interest in promoting Dare To Believe.

I just thought that you could all do wiht a bit of light (or be it stomach-cramp-inducing) relief.

Dare To Believe is the most epic thing on TV since the spinny-stripey-blacky-whitey-thingy when it was all black and white.

All be it at 4:00am on a sunday, it is best watched when flying.

I'm very disapointed at the lack of open-mindedness of Artman and other p[eople who clearly have never seen this epic. and before you pass judgement on it, download the Clip called Karate from the site.

I live in hope of spoons and that someone other than yorkshire men will get a sense of humor (apologies for the spelling)

My apologies Blue-Chip. It appears to me now that you are not a shameless promoter, but an individual with a spoon to share with others.

To paraphrase Jimmy P from another post "You can soar with the ospreys, but spoons don't get sucked into jet engines."

Va Va Voom.