One Extremly Difficult Math ?

• Thread starter depathak15
  • Start date
In summary, the value of 4\diamond is 3. This question is from the Kaplan SAT Practice Test and the solution can be found by multiplying all the positive odd factors of 3(4) = 12, which are 1 and 3, giving a product of 3.
depathak15
y[tex]\diamond[/tex] is defined for all positive integer values of y as the product of all positive odd factors of 3y. For example, 6[tex]\diamond[/tex]= 1 x 3 x 9 = 27. What is the value of 4[tex]\diamond[/tex]?

Answer: 3

I tried this question and i got it wrong. This question is on the Kaplan SAT Practice Test.
I want to know how they got the solution to this problem. Can you provide an explanation for this question?

Thank You for your time...

Devansh.

BTW, I do not know where to post this question, so I decided this would be the best place...

Mathematics news on Phys.org
4[tex]\diamond[/tex] would be the product of all positive odd factors of 3(4) = 12...which would be 1 x 3 = 3.

What is "One Extremely Difficult Math"?

"One Extremely Difficult Math" is a term used to describe a highly complex and challenging mathematical problem or concept.

What makes a math problem or concept "extremely difficult"?

A math problem or concept can be considered "extremely difficult" if it requires a high level of mathematical knowledge and skill, involves multiple steps and calculations, and has a low probability of being solved correctly.

What are some examples of "One Extremely Difficult Math"?

Examples of "One Extremely Difficult Math" include the Riemann Hypothesis, the Navier-Stokes Equations, and the Poincaré Conjecture.

Why is it important to study "One Extremely Difficult Math"?

Studying "One Extremely Difficult Math" can lead to breakthroughs in mathematics and other fields, as well as expand our understanding of the universe and its complexities. It also helps to develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.

What are some strategies for tackling "One Extremely Difficult Math"?

Some strategies for tackling "One Extremely Difficult Math" include breaking the problem down into smaller, more manageable parts, seeking help from experts or peers, and utilizing various mathematical techniques and tools. It is also important to have a strong foundation in basic mathematical concepts and to practice persistence and perseverance.