What Is the Simplified Average Rate of Change for f(x) = 1/x from x=2 to x=2+h?

• Thread starter livestrong136
  • Start date
In summary, "One quick question need checking." means that the person has a single question that they need to have answered or verified. It would be helpful to provide some context or background information for your quick question in order for the person answering to have a better understanding of your question. The response time can vary depending on the availability and workload of the person answering the question. It is best to clarify the expected response time with the person you are asking the question to. There is no limit to the number of quick questions you can ask, but it is best to be considerate and not overload the person with too many questions at once. You can ask follow-up questions to your quick question, but it is important to be respectful and not bombard
livestrong136
What is the simplified average rate of change between x = 2 and x = 2 + h for the function:
(Enter your expression as you would enter an equation in Winplot)

a. ƒ(x) = 1/x?

= -2/(2+h)

Physics news on Phys.org
hi livestrong136! :wink:
livestrong136 said:
What is the simplified average rate of change between x = 2and x = 2 + h for the function:
(Enter your expression as you would enter an equation in Winplot)

a. ƒ(x) = 1/x?

= -2/(2+h)

?? :confused:

show us how you got that :smile:

What does "One quick question need checking." mean?

It means that the person has a single question that they need to have answered or verified.

Do I need to provide any context or background information for my quick question?

It would be helpful to provide some context or background information for your quick question in order for the person answering to have a better understanding of your question.

How quickly can I expect a response to my quick question?

The response time can vary depending on the availability and workload of the person answering the question. It is best to clarify the expected response time with the person you are asking the question to.

Is there a limit to the number of quick questions I can ask?

There is no limit to the number of quick questions you can ask, but it is best to be considerate and not overload the person with too many questions at once.

Can I ask follow-up questions to my quick question?

Yes, you can ask follow-up questions to your quick question, but it is important to be respectful and not bombard the person with too many follow-up questions.