1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Online Books

1. Jan 6, 2004 #1
    I found this great website that has a vaste list of free online books (to be more accurate, they have direct links to online books), from a great variety of subjects, including: philosophy, social sciences, chemistry, physics......
    Probably some of those books were already posted here, or maybe this site was posted too, if so i apologise.

Here is the link:

The Online Books Page

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 10, 2004 #2
    :smile: gr8, Thanks RuiMonteiro

Though i found it last year and bookmarked it.But I lost it somehow It is infact a great help to me . Now i'm going to print all the links and will definitely save it in Word. including the links at Physics Napsters.

Thanks

4. Feb 26, 2004 #3
    Thank RuiMonteiro for your sharing. I have tried many times to
    find online books, but I failed.
    Thanks again!

5. Mar 13, 2004 #4
    Wow, there are a lot of great science books there

You can find A LOT of free textfiles here, the quality is not that great but they have textfiles on every subject you can think of. :smile:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2004
  6. Apr 25, 2004 #5
    in general... you can check out Project Gutenberg for their ebooks... http://www.gutenberg.net/

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?