1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Online BS any good?

1. Feb 19, 2006 #1
    FSU has an online BS program in computer science. I plan on tranfering into the program when I graduate from my local community college. The degree is NO different than the one I would have gotten from the university, employers won't be able to tell I took the classes online. I just want to get some input on it from you guys.... what do you think?
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 19, 2006 #2
    I think it will be fine, if you say it's the same as a regular B.S.. Computer science can be taught online just as easily as in person. You'll get a "lecture" over an email probably and then an assignment to write up a program. I'd say take it if you can. Only problem would be all the other classes required for your B.S....
  4. Feb 19, 2006 #3
    Yes, I have completed most of them already. I am looking into that though. I may have to take TWO semesters of a foriegn language which would add to my time at the CC here. I am already on my 5th semester (next one will be my last if I dont have to take any extra classes)
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?