Online Converters: m3 to L, Rainfall Area in m2

• Thread starter martine
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Converters
In summary, the conversation is about the difficulty in finding conversions for m3 to liters and m2 to area, as well as the suggestion of using Google for conversions. The formula for converting 1m3 to 1000 liters is also mentioned.
martine
Hi Guys,

I checked so many online converters but could not find out how much m3 1 liter is. And also how large an area in m2 is when 1liter of water rains down and leaves a puddle 1mm high.

yes, i know it's basic stuff, but it's unfortunately so basic that my formula book doesn't mention any conversions and I'm currently totally lost.

thanks for your help

martine

Mathematics news on Phys.org
1m^3=1000 liter; volume=area x height

thanks a lot.

i know it's so easy, but sometimes I can't remember, begin to search around and start to panic *blush*

martine

1. What is an online converter?

An online converter is a tool that allows users to convert one unit of measurement to another unit. It is usually accessible through a website and can be used for various conversions such as length, volume, temperature, etc.

2. How does an online converter work?

An online converter works by using a mathematical formula to convert the inputted value from one unit to another. The formula may differ depending on the specific conversion, but the concept remains the same.

3. How accurate are online converters?

The accuracy of an online converter depends on the source of the conversion formula and the precision of the input values. Most online converters use reliable conversion formulas, but it is always important to double-check the results for accuracy.

4. Can an online converter convert between any units?

No, an online converter can only convert between units that have a defined conversion formula. Some online converters may have a limited selection of units, so it is important to check if the specific units you need are available.

5. Can an online converter convert complex units?

Yes, some online converters can handle conversions between complex units such as m3 to L or rainfall area in m2. However, it is always best to check the available units and conversion formulas of the specific online converter before use.