Online electronics solved exercises needed

In summary, the person is struggling with their electronics subject and is looking for solved exercises online. They mention the topics covered in their subject and ask for any resources that could help them. They also mention using forums and local libraries as potential resources.
Mastermind
Hi there all!

I am sitting for an electronics subject for an Applied Physics course I'm studying here in Greece, but as the educational system does not make you attend the courses (in class), I don't have any solved exercises on Electronics!

I made a quick search all over the net, found many guides and complany stuff, but none with the pure old tangible solved exercise! The problem is greek universities want you only to know how to solve excersices and I don't!

My subject contains operational amplifiers, transistors, current and voltage sources, photomultipliers, lock-in amplifiers, zener diodes, signal to noise measurement, ion vacuum "producers", and the like. Well, mostly the first 3 at the moment but we are getting to the others as well, and I need to be prepared.

I would appreciate any solved exercises (even for math or physics) over the net I could get my "hands" on.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Engineering news on Phys.org
I must bump up this! Please, guys! I'm desperate!

ion vacuum producers??

Search through this forum (might need to go thread by thread) and the homework forums and you'll find links to solving problems for op-amps, NPN or PNP transistors and FETs, kirchhoffs laws, and much more. It may not be obvious but you can look since it sounds like you have more time than resources.

In addition the local libraries may have good books with exercises and at some schools tutors are available to assist as well.

Cliff

1. How can I find online electronics solved exercises?

There are several ways to find online electronics solved exercises. You can search for them on search engines like Google or Bing, or you can browse through websites that specialize in providing solved exercises for electronics. You can also join online forums or communities where members share their solved exercises.

2. Are there any reliable sources for online electronics solved exercises?

Yes, there are many reliable sources for online electronics solved exercises. Some popular websites that provide high-quality solved exercises are Electronics for You, All About Circuits, and Circuit Digest. It is always a good idea to check the credibility and reputation of the source before using their solved exercises.

3. Can I trust the accuracy of online electronics solved exercises?

It depends on the source of the solved exercises. If you are using solved exercises from a reputable website or forum, then you can trust their accuracy. However, it is always recommended to double-check the solutions and verify them with other sources to ensure accuracy.

4. How can online electronics solved exercises help me in my studies?

Online electronics solved exercises can be a valuable resource for studying and practicing electronics. They can help you understand the concepts better and improve your problem-solving skills. By comparing your solutions with the solved exercises, you can identify any mistakes and learn from them.

5. Are there any specific websites for online electronics solved exercises?

Yes, there are many websites dedicated to providing online electronics solved exercises. Some popular ones include Electronics for You, All About Circuits, and Circuit Digest. You can also find solved exercises on educational websites such as Khan Academy and Coursera.