Where can I find an online math course with over 2000 lectures?

• Thread starter rodsika
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Course
In summary, an online math course is a remote class that covers various mathematical topics and is taken through a virtual learning platform. Some common topics covered include algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and trigonometry. Most courses only require a computer with internet access, but some may require specific software. Interaction with instructors and peers is possible, but may vary. Research shows that online math courses can be as effective as traditional in-person courses, but success ultimately depends on the individual's learning style and dedication.
rodsika
Whats the best place to have online math course? Can you learn all this way?

Mathematics news on Phys.org
Khan Academy is a great site with tons (over 2000) of 10 minute lectures. They cover a huge portion of math and science.

http://www.khanacademy.org/" [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:

What is an online math course?

An online math course is a class that is taken over the internet, typically through a virtual learning platform. It covers various mathematical topics and is designed to be completed remotely.

What topics are typically covered in an online math course?

The topics covered in an online math course can vary depending on the level and focus of the course. However, some common topics include algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and trigonometry.

Do I need any special equipment or software to take an online math course?

Most online math courses only require a computer or mobile device with internet access. Some courses may also require specific software or tools, but this information should be provided by the course provider beforehand.

Can I interact with my instructor and peers in an online math course?

Yes, many online math courses offer opportunities for students to interact with their instructors and classmates through virtual discussions, webinars, and online office hours. However, the level of interaction may vary depending on the course structure.

Are online math courses as effective as traditional in-person math courses?

There is a lot of research supporting the effectiveness of online learning, including for math courses. However, the success of an online math course ultimately depends on the individual's learning style and dedication to completing the course material.