Only back for an hour and look at that mess

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
I spend a horrendous amount of time staring at the screen waiting for the last message by: column to change from my name to someone else's. So please say something just so that I have something to reply to.

Answers and Replies

Ahh, nevermind, I'm going to bed. No, Evo, I don't sleep in the nude. I wear pajama bottoms, plaid ones. No jimmy they don't have the feet sewn into them.

Evo
Mentor
Trib, please come back tomorrow!!

(I like the ones with feet) :approve:

jimmy p
Gold Member
tribdog said:
Ahh, nevermind, I'm going to bed. No, Evo, I don't sleep in the nude. I wear pajama bottoms, plaid ones. No jimmy they don't have the feet sewn into them.

Them feeties are cool.. I wish it were "taboo" to have them. :shy:

so who forked up the money and contributed to PF in your name? I know you didn't send any of your own money in.

Evo
Mentor
tribdog said:
so who forked up the money and contributed to PF in your name? I know you didn't send any of your own money in.
It was a belated birthday gift from his adoptive mom. :smile:

Evo said:

Your too kind to him. :smile:

Go Bro. :wink:

The Bob (2004 ©)

jimmy p
Gold Member
Evo said:

Yeah, I'm special (needs) :approve:

Did i ever get adopted before i became a PF recluse (that cant be how its spelt, can it?)

jimmy p
Gold Member
I dont think so. You were just my friend. Remember David Whatshisface... you know, our pet... the Jewish fundamentalist? He was fun.

jimmy p
Gold Member
OOOH I got it... David Ben-Ariel. He was our pet wasnt he Andy. You were probably my adopted friend if anything. The troublesome one though!

Yea i remember Ben, we had to beat him with a big stick. I think he got run over by a car though.

jimmy p
Gold Member
Andy said:
Yea i remember Ben, we had to beat him with a big stick. I think he got run over by a car though.

I heard he was the president of Israeli-America Purple Monkey Dishwasher.

purple monkey dishwasher? that's a relief. They're no where near as dangerous as apple goldfish pardon me?

jimmy p
Gold Member
tribdog said:
purple monkey dishwasher? that's a relief. They're no where near as dangerous as apple goldfish pardon me?

You gotta watch out for them though, they have swords.

jimmy p said:
You gotta watch out for them though, they have swords.
They're still not as bad as the Cute and Cuddly Teddy Bear Farm of Brussels. Their artillery is huge and very powerful.

The Bob (2004 ©)