• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products Here!

Op Amp Circuit

• Engineering
  • Thread starter dwn
  • Start date
dwn

Homework Statement

See Image

Homework Equations

Source Transforms

The Attempt at a Solution

After having simplified the positive terminal of the op amp, how is this calculated into the overall equation to find v(out)? Also, at the v(out) node, in what respect is the 370Ω resistor and voltage source considered? Would this be a subtraction from (Rf/R1)*v(out) equation?

Attachments

Last edited:

Answers and Replies

berkeman
Mentor

Homework Statement

See Image

Homework Equations

Source Transforms

The Attempt at a Solution

After having simplified the positive terminal of the op amp, how is this calculated into the overall equation to find v(out)? Also, at the v(out) node, in what respect is the 370Ω resistor and voltage source considered? Would this be a subtraction from (Rf/R1)*v(out) equation?
Can you please post your work? This appears to be a pretty straightforward problem.

dwn
Is there a specific equation we use, or do you know what it is called when the voltage source exists at the positive terminal of op amp?

dwn
Can someone please provide a little bit of advice or direction on how to solve this. I have simplified the positive terminal of the op amp, and I know that v(out) = A(v(+) - v(-)) ..... but I dont know what to calculate.

berkeman
Mentor
Can you please post your work? This appears to be a pretty straightforward problem.
One more chance before your thread gets deleted...

dwn
-v1(Rf/Rin) = v(out)

23.9mV*(33k/1799.6) = v(out) = 0.4383 V