1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Op Amp Circuit

1. Mar 29, 2014 #1

dwn

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

See Image

2. Relevant equations

Source Transforms

3. The attempt at a solution

After having simplified the positive terminal of the op amp, how is this calculated into the overall equation to find v(out)? Also, at the v(out) node, in what respect is the 370Ω resistor and voltage source considered? Would this be a subtraction from (Rf/R1)*v(out) equation?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 29, 2014 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Can you please post your work? This appears to be a pretty straightforward problem.

4. Mar 29, 2014 #3

dwn

Is there a specific equation we use, or do you know what it is called when the voltage source exists at the positive terminal of op amp?

5. Mar 30, 2014 #4

dwn

Can someone please provide a little bit of advice or direction on how to solve this. I have simplified the positive terminal of the op amp, and I know that v(out) = A(v(+) - v(-)) ..... but I dont know what to calculate.

6. Mar 30, 2014 #5

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

One more chance before your thread gets deleted...

7. Mar 30, 2014 #6

dwn

-v1(Rf/Rin) = v(out)

23.9mV*(33k/1799.6) = v(out) = 0.4383 V

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted