1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

OP-AMP course

1. Dec 2, 2005 #1
    I want to inform you that our course about operational amplifier at university has such of the following topics:
    adder amplifier(inverting and non inverting)- integrator-diffrentiator-comparator- schmitt trigger-rectangular waveform generator-triangular waveform generator....and some active filters that includes operational amplifiers in the order of 1,2.....(LPF-HPF-band pass filter-stop band filter) and the uses of operational amplifier as voltage regulator..butterworth.... many topics more....

so I was so confused to study those topics (BOOKLESS ) That's why i'm asking for you to give me web tutorial lessons....

so... any suggestions will be appreciated!
    thanks again!!

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 2, 2005 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Don't go bookless. Get a copy of "The Art of Electronics" by Horowitz and Hill. That will give you most of what you need. It's a great intro to electronics -- read it cover to cover, and you will have a great foundation in electronics and opamps.

4. Dec 2, 2005 #3

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Well, just in case you don't want to get the book, I googled opamp tutorial and got lots of hits. Here's one of the first good ones:

http://www.web-ee.com/primers/Tutorials.htm

Maybe try that google for yourself, and check out some of the hits.

5. Dec 2, 2005 #4

ranger

Gold Member

Last edited: Dec 2, 2005
  6. Dec 5, 2005 #5
    Another good ebook is by Texas Instruments. About 400 pages long and has everything you would ever need to know about op amps. But I agree, read the books and don't go bookless.
    http://focus.ti.com/lit/an/slod006b/slod006b.pdf

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?