Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

OP-AMP course

1. Dec 2, 2005 #1
    I want to inform you that our course about operational amplifier at university has such of the following topics:
    adder amplifier(inverting and non inverting)- integrator-diffrentiator-comparator- schmitt trigger-rectangular waveform generator-triangular waveform generator....and some active filters that includes operational amplifiers in the order of 1,2.....(LPF-HPF-band pass filter-stop band filter) and the uses of operational amplifier as voltage regulator..butterworth.... many topics more....

so I was so confused to study those topics (BOOKLESS ) That's why i'm asking for you to give me web tutorial lessons....

so... any suggestions will be appreciated!
    thanks again!!
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 2, 2005 #2

Staff: Mentor

Don't go bookless. Get a copy of "The Art of Electronics" by Horowitz and Hill. That will give you most of what you need. It's a great intro to electronics -- read it cover to cover, and you will have a great foundation in electronics and opamps.
  4. Dec 2, 2005 #3

Staff: Mentor

Well, just in case you don't want to get the book, I googled opamp tutorial and got lots of hits. Here's one of the first good ones:

Maybe try that google for yourself, and check out some of the hits.
  5. Dec 2, 2005 #4

Gold Member

Last edited: Dec 2, 2005
  6. Dec 5, 2005 #5
    Another good ebook is by Texas Instruments. About 400 pages long and has everything you would ever need to know about op amps. But I agree, read the books and don't go bookless.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?