Solve Op-Amp Questions: Get Help Now!

• Thread starter orhanli1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Op-amp
In summary, the conversation discusses solving op-amp questions related to finding the gain with values of resistors and capacitors. The first question involves finding the transfer function and the second question involves connecting the opamp in the follower configuration. The conversation also mentions that it is not homework but for self-study purposes.
orhanli1

Homework Statement

solving op-amp questions

Homework Equations

Values of resistors and capacitors

The Attempt at a Solution

Don't know.

I want your helps.

Thanks

Attachments

• 18042011329.jpg
    18042011329.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 357
  • 18042011330.jpg
    18042011330.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 387
Physics news on Phys.org
orhanli1 said:

Homework Statement

solving op-amp questions

Homework Equations

Values of resistors and capacitors

The Attempt at a Solution

Don't know.

I want your helps.

Thanks

Welcome to the PF.

We do not do your homework for you. Please show us your try at solving the questions, so that we can offer comments on your work.

i solved first question

in second i don't understand something

i think the model is low pass filter and i should find gain=k/(tau*s+1) but i can't find a value because of s in equation.

and it is not my homework.

Thanks again

orhanli1 said:
i solved first question

in second i don't understand something

i think the model is low pass filter and i should find gain=k/(tau*s+1) but i can't find a value because of s in equation.

and it is not my homework.

Thanks again

As long as it is schoolwork (even for self-study), it belongs here.

What transfer function do you get for the first stage? What transfer function do you get for the 2nd stage?

sorry i wrote wrong i solved second.
I have a question about the first question.

orhanli1 said:
sorry i wrote wrong i solved second.
I have a question about the first question.

What is your question? What is that transfer function? It has a basic characteristic. What happens when you connect the opamp in the follower configuration? What is its overall transfer function with that feedback?

1. What is an op-amp?

An operational amplifier, or op-amp, is an electronic device that amplifies a small input voltage signal into a larger output voltage. It is commonly used in many electronic circuits to perform mathematical operations, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.

2. How do I solve op-amp questions?

To solve op-amp questions, you must first understand the basic principles of op-amps and their various configurations. Then, you can use mathematical equations and circuit analysis techniques to determine the output voltage and other parameters of the circuit.

3. What are the common types of op-amp configurations?

The most common types of op-amp configurations include the inverting amplifier, non-inverting amplifier, differential amplifier, and integrator. Each configuration has its own unique characteristics and applications.

4. What are some common challenges when solving op-amp questions?

Some common challenges when solving op-amp questions include understanding the concept of virtual ground, using the correct assumptions for ideal op-amps, and properly applying the golden rules of op-amps.

5. Where can I find help for solving op-amp questions?

There are many resources available for solving op-amp questions, including textbooks, online tutorials, and forums where you can ask for help from experienced engineers and scientists. You may also consider consulting with a professional in the field for more personalized assistance.