1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Operational amplifier

1. Sep 2, 2008 #1
    Hi I was just wondering what the nodal voltage Vb would be if you shorted the 1k resistor shown in this pic: http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=opampem4.jpg

also with that resistor in place what would the nodal voltage Vb be? i get 90.1mV

ty in advance

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 2, 2008 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Couple problems. First, this should be posted in the Homework Help forums, not in the general EE forum. Homework and coursework belong in Homework Help, where I'm moving the thread now, leaving a redirect behind.

Second, the image at imageshack is not clear, at least not to me on my home laptop with IE.

Third, that imageshack URL results in multiple pop-ups with music and all kinds of garbage invading my laptop. Please upload a cleaner drawing to this thread, so we can help you out.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?