Optimum balance between inbreeding and outbreeding

  • #1
3,106
4
Is there a statistically identifiable "happy medium" between inbreeding (incestuous mating, say) and outbreeding (interspecies mating, say)? Nazis seemed to promote inbreeding, whereas sodomists might seek outbreeding. The happy medium, for instance, might be mating one's third cousin twice removed.
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
russ_watters
Mentor
21,030
7,732
I don't think there is a happy medium. The further away from a direct relative the better (as long as you stay within your species).

Women of mixed race are especially hot
 
  • #3
Paradox
Women of mixed race are especially hot

Amen.
 
  • #4
enigma
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
1,754
15

Women of mixed race are especially hot

I'll third that sentiment.
 
  • #5
3,891
3
Originally posted by Loren Booda
Is there a statistically identifiable "happy medium" between inbreeding (incestuous mating, say) and outbreeding (interspecies mating, say)? Nazis seemed to promote inbreeding, whereas sodomists might seek outbreeding. The happy medium, for instance, might be mating one's third cousin twice removed.

Yes. The happy medium is to mate with humans of the opposite sex, that are not biologically related to you.
 
  • #6
Njorl
Science Advisor
267
14
Well, there goes my superintelligent, hermaphriditic, yak-man hybrid project.

Njorl
 
  • #8
3,891
3
Originally posted by Njorl
Well, there goes my superintelligent, hermaphriditic, yak-man hybrid project.

Njorl

Very funny.
 
  • #9
199
0
Originally posted by russ_watters
I don't think there is a happy medium. The further away from a direct relative the better (as long as you stay within your species).

Women of mixed race are especially hot
hey me and powder puff are very happy together i cant stand you and your comments. "Oh you cant have offspring" "that is just wrong to do to a hamster" I am sick
 

Related Threads on Optimum balance between inbreeding and outbreeding

  • Last Post
Replies
6
Views
6K
Replies
3
Views
7K
Replies
17
Views
33K
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
2K
Replies
5
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
4
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
6K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
4K
Top