Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Orange juice

1. Jul 2, 2005 #1
    do you like pulp in your orange juice?

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 2, 2005 #2
    you really neeed to learn how to add an 'indifferent' option to your polls pogo

4. Jul 2, 2005 #3
    don't need one. if you don't dislike it, put yes.

5. Jul 2, 2005 #4

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Options for various amounts of pulp are also needed. :tongue2: I vote '10% pulp'. Shaken, not stirred. Or was that fresh, not frozen?

6. Jul 2, 2005 #5
    I like gin with my juice dawg. Laid Back........

7. Jul 2, 2005 #6
    an Indifferent or other option is always important, if only for a control.

8. Jul 2, 2005 #7

wolram

Gold Member

Yes but i can not get Ulma Thuman, round here.

9. Jul 2, 2005 #8
    Lots of pulp is good.

10. Jul 2, 2005 #9

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I like some pulp. Like what you get when it's fresh squeezed. I still want to be able to drink it, not chew it. :biggrin:

11. Jul 2, 2005 #10

Evo

Staff: Mentor

A lot of people, like me, won't answer the poll if I don't agree with the choices, I am indifferent, so I don't see a choice.

12. Jul 2, 2005 #11
    I guess the poll creator is only interested in solid yes or no answers, not the indifferent ones. This poll is biased! :rolleyes:

13. Jul 2, 2005 #12
    Nah, if I'm going to get pulp, I go all the way, as much as possible. Its like biting into an orange and not having to worry about peeling it or dealing with the whitish fibres that seperate the fleshy part from the husk.

Chewing it isn't that bad, is it? :tongue:

14. Jul 2, 2005 #13
    depends on my mood, and the time of day, and where I am, and if Im eating something as welll as drinking orange juice. at my grandmas, I like loads of pulp, but at home, if Ive just gotten off work, I dont like any pulp. early in the morning I like just a little. most of the time though, I just dont drink orange juice.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?