Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Organizational Software

1. Apr 26, 2003 #1
    I didn't want to post this in the technology forum, because I doubt anybody will respond and I didn't think it was necessary to boost my post count on a thread that won't be discussed...now...

I was wondering if anybody could help me with finding a program that would help me organize, here is what I want to use it for:

I want a program that organizes notes on Herbs, included in the notes is a description of the herb, origin, how to use, its uses, and a picture of the herb. The problem is, I also want to be able to organize the herbs by uses, origin, and things such as good for flu, liver damage, etc. I also want to be able to organize by the usual means of alphabet. Also a tree-type diagram of all the herbs would be nice, but not mandatory.

I have looked and downloaded many many programs, but I just can't seem to find anything that is good.
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted