1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Organizational Software

1. Apr 26, 2003 #1
    I didn't want to post this in the technology forum, because I doubt anybody will respond and I didn't think it was necessary to boost my post count on a thread that won't be discussed...now...

I was wondering if anybody could help me with finding a program that would help me organize, here is what I want to use it for:

I want a program that organizes notes on Herbs, included in the notes is a description of the herb, origin, how to use, its uses, and a picture of the herb. The problem is, I also want to be able to organize the herbs by uses, origin, and things such as good for flu, liver damage, etc. I also want to be able to organize by the usual means of alphabet. Also a tree-type diagram of all the herbs would be nice, but not mandatory.

I have looked and downloaded many many programs, but I just can't seem to find anything that is good.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted