Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Orifice Plate FlowMeter

  1. Jul 7, 2010 #1
    Hello People,

    I was just wondering if any of you done any similar investigation on the following topic. Basically, i currently doing a research on orifice plate in a pipe. It would be great if you guys know any journals that i can refer to.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 8, 2010 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor

    There are at least ASME standards for orifice plate sizing and such. Before diving into any journals, perhaps try some standards. I'd also try API.
  4. Jul 9, 2010 #3
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
  5. Jul 9, 2010 #4
    Alrite, thanks .. ill have a look on the catalog and see that if i be able to get a copy
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook