Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Original papers

1. Oct 6, 2006 #1
    I have just read that Schrödinger had wrote six research papers ( in 1926) in which he presented the complete mathematical foundation of nonrelativistic quantum mechanics . Also read that De Broglie supported his proposal (the duality) by a proof derived from relativity theory . Are these original papers and derivation available some where on the web ( No matter english or german)

Thank you in advance for any help !

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 7, 2006 #2
    Here, there is a site where you have to pay
    http://www.essaytown.com/topics/louis_de_broglie_essays_papers.html
    But I think it is much better to buy de Broglies book on QM rewritten somewhere in the sixties.

Careful

4. Oct 7, 2006 #3
    Thank you for help , but I think this is a site to help students in making research papers , but doesn't offer the papers written by scientists.

5. Oct 7, 2006 #4
    Upps, seems I was too quick. :blushing: But his book ``non-linear wave mechanics : a causal interpretation'' contains much more than and includes his first papers from the period you were looking for (I have it myself and can recommend it for sure).

Careful

6. Oct 7, 2006 #5
    That's it ! I'll look for it . Many thanks!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?