Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Other message boards?

1. Nov 21, 2004 #1
    Physics forum is of course the best, and you guys are the coolest, but what other generall interest forums you like?
    I have been on Straight Dope forum(pretty good), but got banned, they are very PC.
    Liberty forum is also OK.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2004
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 22, 2004 #2
    Have you figured out a way to spend more than 24 hours in a day? 2 message boards? I can't even begin to imagine.

4. Nov 22, 2004 #3
    You have to quit school or work like I did, that is the secret.

5. Nov 22, 2004 #4
    You have to quit school or work like I did, that is the secret.
    Good thinking Hmm?

6. Nov 22, 2004 #5
    I think I see your problem.
    You aren't really posting to two forums. You are posting to this one twice. You should look into www,short-term-m???????.co?, what was I saying? oh yeah, once boarded twice. sigh.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2004
  7. Nov 22, 2004 #6

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Other than here, I like Philosophy Forums.

I used to post at several others that aren't worth mentioning.

8. Nov 22, 2004 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I mostly post here, and ocassionally at two of those MSN communities. One of those used be fun, but has died down to a slow trickle of posts. The other is filled with nutcases that I find amusing to watch argue from time to time. I come here for the intelligent conversation.

9. Nov 22, 2004 #8

Les Sleeth

Gold Member

LOL! :rofl:

10. Nov 22, 2004 #9
    My main pasion in life is racing motorcycles (the buzz is awesome). As such I spend a bit of time on the Suzuki Owners Club forum where many of my racing friends (and fans!) meet up and chat.

Quite fun, very very un-PC (hang the bastards etc) and some nice folks.... not much on particle physics though......!!

11. Nov 22, 2004 #10

ek

I'm a hockey fanatic, and I post at the best hockey board there is - hfboards.com

I also post at calgarypuck.com, because I'm a huge Flames fan.

12. Nov 22, 2004 #11

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

I have to admit, I could never stand the philosophy forums. I post pretty heavily at the
    Armenian Club Forum and at Laker, Dodger, and Angel fan forums.

13. Nov 22, 2004 #12

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Sea Slug Forum

SEA SLUG FORUM is back!!!!!!!

And better than ever!!!!!

Zooby originally found it, but it had become so popular that the owner couldn't keep up with it. IT IS BACK!!!!! - http://www.seaslugforum.net/ This is (honestly) a very interesting forum. The only reliable place on the internet to get your sea slug properly identified

14. Nov 22, 2004 #13

That one rocks the cashbox.

15. Nov 22, 2004 #14
    E-Budo!!!

Martial arts and physics go hand and hand.

16. Nov 23, 2004 #15
    I am heavily into astronomy and such so I hang out at the Bad Astronomy Bulletin Board quite a bit. Very likely the best astro forum out there. :smile:

17. Nov 23, 2004 #16
    I used to post at a security site, and is a member of another one which I haven't used in a while.

18. Nov 24, 2004 #17
  19. Nov 29, 2004 #18
  20. Nov 29, 2004 #19
  21. Dec 1, 2004 #20
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?