A Scary Look at Past Work Experience of a US President

In summary, the speaker discusses their past work experience, including running for US Congress and producing a Hollywood movie, as well as their accomplishments as Governor and President. These accomplishments include changing pollution laws, having the most executions as Governor, attacking and overtaking two countries as President, and setting records for economic and environmental issues. The speaker also mentions their record for most press conferences, laws and executive orders, and fundraising trips as a president, as well as being the first to order a preemptive attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation. They also highlight their various controversial decisions, such as removing the US from international organizations and refusing to abide by the Geneva Convention. The speaker concludes by mentioning their close ties to corporate donors and the negative impact of their
Originally posted by kat
Yes, well, actually you said "Ok, ok...jeez, you could research this stuff yourself, you know, but ok." and I just wanted to be sure that it is clear that I had researched it.
Ok, kat...I apologize for any hint that you didn't chenck anything...

You can go back to supporting Israel now.

Physics news on Phys.org

Originally posted by kat
I told you, you combined two separate comments to two separate quotes as though they were written together in regards to the baseball team.
You may consider reporting that. Zero has put a lot of words in my mouth but as far as I know he's never re-arranged any of my quotes to say something I didn't say (though he has removed parts of my posts a few times). Thats way over the line and despicable conduct for anyone on a forum, much less a moderator.

There is an ethical standard that should be upheld here.

Originally posted by kat
Why did you combine my statements on two different topics in the quote this reply was to? It makes it appear as though I said something in regards to that subject that I definitely did not.

Sorry to butt in here, kat, but I just hate to see you two duking it out over a misunderstanding like this. I think Zero's error was a forum problem. When you hit the 'quote' key for your post, it runs those two staetements together as though they are one. The 'bold marks' sort of separate them, but if you don't notice that right away (I didn't until I looked closely) it appears as though they go together.

Again, sorry to butt in... now kiss and make up. - only watch out for the bloody parts! (Zero! You want I should send you some alcohol and band-aids?)

Last edited:
Guys, It's okay...I didn't really think it was intentional to begin with, I like to "raz" zero a bit (he deserves it, honest):wink:

Hey guys – Have pity on Zero, he’s got 5+ yrs. Of GW to look forward to, followed by 8 yrs. of Condoleezza Rice.

Originally posted by GENIERE
Hey guys – Have pity on Zero, he’s got 5+ yrs. Of GW to look forward to, followed by 8 yrs. of Condoleezza Rice.
I sincerely hope you are joking...this must be the result of some serious right-wing proaganda, that even the most incompetent Republican is better than ANY Democrat...and the recall idiocy in California is proof of that.

Originally posted by GENIERE
You need to take your anti-delusional meds. Right away.

Originally posted by russ_watters
You may consider reporting that. Zero has put a lot of words in my mouth but as far as I know he's never re-arranged any of my quotes to say something I didn't say (though he has removed parts of my posts a few times). Thats way over the line and despicable conduct for anyone on a forum, much less a moderator.

There is an ethical standard that should be upheld here.
You can't talk about ethical standards and support Bush at the same time...especially when you are still telling the same tired lies. Keep pushing me, Russ...

I think this whole nonsense actually proves a point...for some people, if a 'liberal' is accused of anything, he is guilty of that and much more with no proof. If some bloodthirsty slimeball claims the name 'Republican' he is a saint who can do no wrong, no matter how much evidence exists to the contrary.

And, on that note, I'll go ahead and close yet another thread where the topic was ignored for the sake a baseless attacks.

Last edited by a moderator: